anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astradaryl View Post
    Yeah roads were a tad on the damp side defo time to invest in a front mudguard I couldn't bring my self to bolt up the rusty holey original
    mabye a universal type could work for me
    Nice bike! That dirty headlight is a badge of honor.

cg
    sigpic
    83 GS1100g
    2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

N.C. Mountains

A very nice day in the North Carolina mountains...

Comment

A nice day in the BC Interior.

A cool antique lean grader on display.
        IBA# 12860
        Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
        1984 KZ1100R
        2008 Kawasaki KLR650
        2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Awesome pictures Glen. Glad you were able to get the motorcycle out. Beautiful
          My Motorcycles:
          22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
          22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
          82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
          81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
          79 1000e (all original)
          82 850g (all original)
          80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Well well well....Glenn got out for a ride. Good for you buddy. No salt on those roads I hope. The Cooley looks as awesome as I remember it. Nice pics buddy!!
            No signature

Comment

Thanks Norm and Trevor, there were some days in January when I could have gotten out too, but today was too nice to pass up. There'll be more winter yet, but it won't be long now...

IBA# 12860
              Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
              1984 KZ1100R
              2008 Kawasaki KLR650
              2011 Concours 1400

Comment

No pics, but rode ES for bagels in the morning, than woke up the Kat from its nap for a few break-in miles.
                GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

I worked at my part time, motorcycle funding job 7-3 today (tomorrow overtime for BC Family day..oh the parts I can buy. ) and rode the Beemer to work. Then came home took the 81 1100 out then Rob called me to borrow some cleaning products for the 78 750 he completed to sell. So I grabbed my 750 and rode it over to Rob's house.

The bike looks great! Nice job Rob.

No signature

Comment

You use the 750 as a commuter primarily don't you Trev?
                    Jedz Moto
                    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                    1988 Honda GL1500-6
                    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                    Originally posted by Hayabuser
                    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                      You use the 750 as a commuter primarily don't you Trev?
                      LOl...pretty much. I love riding my 750 around the Island. I would love to go on bigger trips but the two 1100 are much better for that.
                      No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                        LOl...pretty much. I love riding my 750 around the Island. I would love to go on bigger trips but the two 1100 are much better for that.
                        Emmm... Sounds like an excellent excuse to get another 750 for myself... I loved mine, best city bike I've owned. Thanks!
                        Jedz Moto
                        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                        1988 Honda GL1500-6
                        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Back before I "knew better" I rode my first streetbike- a Kawi LTD 550 everywhere, including road trips.....and had a blast. Times have changed and I love the big bike power and especially the torque, but as I age I can see my self maniacally twisting a small bikes neck...for fun of course.....
                          sigpic
                          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                          -Rusty old scooter.
                          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                            Back before I "knew better" I rode my first streetbike- a Kawi LTD 550 everywhere, including road trips.....and had a blast. Times have changed and I love the big bike power and especially the torque, but as I age I can see my self maniacally twisting a small bikes neck...for fun of course.....
                            Funny Rob and I were just talking about that very thing today. Back in the day I wouldn't think twice about riding a 750 across the country. Of course that was before I ever owned a litre bike.
                            No signature

Comment

By the way...this was taken in Victoria today.

No signature

Comment

Funny Rob and I were just talking about that very thing today. Back in the day I wouldn't think twice about riding a 750 across the country. Of course that was before I ever owned a litre bike.
                                Liter Fever Baby! Come on though, you can't bring a Bazooka to a knife fight... Everyday LOL
                                By the way...this was taken in Victoria today.

This was Campus the other day... It's gorgeous... But crappy at the same time

Yeah... Winter is settling in this month it hasn't stopped snowing in 3 days...
                                Jedz Moto
                                1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                                2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Working...
                                X