No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just got 5days off here in indonesia....coz its a big day for going hometown (for moslem people)....but since i wasn't moslem....then i just get a vacation instead going back to my hometown....yesterday i took my bike and going from jakarta (capital city) to bandung city....its just about 150miles from capital city....and to met some fellow riders that guide me in those southern area....

result of trip yesterday : exhausted , excited , adrenaline , mountains , scenery , and oil leakage from shifter pedal

this is me and my fellow riders (i'm wearing glasses)
    Last edited by Guest; 08-20-2013, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Hooligans, i tell ya, Hooligans!
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Celesboy1,

Great pictures! Great views of your country. Looks like you and your friends were having a nice time. Thank you.

cg
        sigpic
        83 GS1100g
        2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

thx for your comment charlie....

its unusual to post asian scenery pics around here doesn't it ? hehe

i'll post again when i get another trip

Comment

Yes it is...But now you've made us hungry for more. Post away.
            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by celesboy1 View Post
              thx for your comment charlie....

its unusual to post asian scenery pics around here doesn't it ? hehe

i'll post again when i get another trip
              There aren't many people that post from Asia. Hakem, from Malaysia has posted pictures several times. It's a treat.

cg
              sigpic
              83 GS1100g
              2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by Wallowgreen View Post
                Took a ride up to Challis, Idaho this last weekend to get away for a couple of days. Only my second trip up to that part of the state and first on a bike. Great roads to ride and breathtaking scenery.

Packed up ready for the off...

Stopped to stretch our legs between Banks and Lowman...

Only stopped for gas after that until we got to where we were staying. Nice bed and breakfast, really quiet and very easy to relax. The Kat's in the shade cooling off while we did the same with a cold beer!

Next day we went further North to Salmon.

Where we stopped in town and had lunch.

From there we went North again to Lost Trail Powder Mountain ski resort right on the state line between Idaho and Montana before heading back South to the bed and breakfast. Next day (Sunday) we took our time getting away heading home.

Heading in to Stanley, Idaho on Hwy75.

Stopped in at Redfish Lake on our way through.

Passed a milestone on the way back to Lowman, wasn't sure how to feel about it really.

Ok, let's get back home...

Turned out to be a great weekend trip. Looking forward to the next!
                I love touring on my Katana. Yours looks great loaded up out on the road.
                1982 1100G - 1979 1000SN Cooley #703 - 1982 Kawasaki ELR#337 - 1982 Katana 1000SZ (X3) #769, #872, #1963 - 1983 1100E mid-night blue (X2) - Ducati 907ie - 1976 GT750 Bad Buffalo

Comment

Originally posted by Wallowgreen View Post
                  Took a ride up to Challis, Idaho this last weekend to get away for a couple of days.

Passed a milestone on the way back to Lowman, wasn't sure how to feel about it really.
                  Great picture of scenery and bike, and great pictures of road and bike.

That 10 thousand? (not 70)
                  ... and looks like you documented the place it happened, too.
                  ... and a nice place it was.
                  ... and nice photo with view ahead and view behind in mirror

Last edited by Redman; 08-11-2013, 11:46 AM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                  GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                    Yes it is...But now you've made us hungry for more. Post away.
                    yeah....i will....but now i must repair something....my frame was break (perhaps because its was old bike...i will go welding first)

Comment

Went out for a little ride on my neglected 750. Beautiful night for a ride in the Saanich country side. And man I do love my little 750.

No signature

Comment

Always love seeing your clean steeds Trevor!
                        1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                        1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Foggy this a.m. out on 60 mile test ride. No leaks I can see anywhere!
                          Now is where I have to bring in a carb guru, and have it tickled just right.

Comment

The Mrs. and I recently went for a ride in the Sacramento Delta area for her maiden voyage on her new (to her) liter bike. This photo was snapped at our lunch stop at Wimpey's, a popular local burger joint. Judging by the look on her face, she was ready to take a break! Paul

Comment

Originally posted by ptexotik View Post
                              Foggy this a.m. out on 60 mile test ride. No leaks I can see anywhere!
                              Now is where I have to bring in a carb guru, and have it tickled just right.

Love that picture.....
                              sigpic
                              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                              -Rusty old scooter.
                              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by viperg View Post
                                I love touring on my Katana. Yours looks great loaded up out on the road.
                                Thanks mate. Planning another last minute get away this coming weekend, will post up the evidence if we actually go....

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                                Great picture of scenery and bike, and great pictures of road and bike.

That 10 thousand? (not 70)
                                ... and looks like you documented the place it happened, too.
                                ... and a nice place it was.
                                ... and nice photo with view ahead and view behind in mirror

Yep, 10,000 rolled around on this trip and many more to come if I get my way. This bike is just a pleasure to ride, only problem is keeping it even close to the speed limit especially on roads like these where the limit can be a criminal 45mph! Coppers don't have any sense of humour around here either
                                It's smoke that make electronic components work.
                                Every time I've let the smoke out by mistake, they never work again.
                                '80 GS250T... long gone... And back!
                                '86 Honda Bol D'Or... very sadly long gone
                                '82 GS1000SZ
                                '82 GS1100GL
                                '01 Honda CBR1100XX BlackBird

Comment

Working...
                                X