anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trevor View Post
    Then Dave and I had an "ugly bike" get together today.
    Who you callin' ugly??? Oh wait...
    2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
    2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Thought I should add one pic of Trevor...

... with a 100km range on his new ride, folks will be seeing lots of this!
      2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post
        Thought I should add one pic of Trevor...

... with a 100km range on his new ride, folks will be seeing lots of this!
        Lol...yeah it`s worse on fuel then my 750!

Great ride today Dave. Thanks,
        No signature

Comment

Great ride today Dave. Thanks,
          It's almost twice the displacement of your 750...
          2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

How does it compare to the 1100E? Wait until you have broken the beemer in before you will know the real fuel consumption rate.

Comment

nice bikes!

Comment

Well, it is a German motorcycle. You could always use a 'Jerry Can' to extend your range.

IBA# 12860
                Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
                1984 KZ1100R
                2008 Kawasaki KLR650
                2011 Concours 1400

Comment

a beautiful winters day

78 Degrees her in Phoenix today, I am riding to the lake today.

Comment

Did a 140 mile loop today. It was supposed to be warmer inland, but encountered several sections of black ice in the shady spots. Even so, it was a good ride, if a bit chilly, high 30's.
                    GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Originally posted by GSX1000E View Post
                      How does it compare to the 1100E? Wait until you have broken the beemer in before you will know the real fuel consumption rate.
                      My 1100 get imo very good milage. Around 42-45 mpg. And I do like the throttle.
                      The beemer will get better I'm sure. The way I'm riding it for the break in I'm sure is not helping.
                      No signature

Comment

Some pics from our MLK ride Monday. 8 of us did a 210 mile ride, weather was niiiice.
                        sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                        1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                        2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Poop, need to set up an account so I can post more then one pic lol. Oh, what do you get when you have 2 Suzukis, 2 Yamahas, 1 Beemer, 1 Harley, 1 Victory, and 1 Triumph...you have a great ride!
                          Last edited by mrbill5491; 01-22-2014, 11:39 AM.
                          2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Me ill I like that colour on your GS , what is it from, Brian

Comment

MLK Ride

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
                              Some pics from our MLK ride Monday. 8 of us did a 210 mile ride, weather was niiiice.
                              Wow! 210 miles...lots of fun in NM. You have a CLEAN bike Bill...and I have pics on my PB.

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
                              Poop, need to set up an account so I can post more then one pic lol. Oh, what do you get when you have 2 Suzukis, 2 Yamahas, 1 Beemer, 1 Harley, 1 Victory, and 1 Triumph...you have a great ride!
                              Wish I coulda gone with you guys...My "T" is out of commission atm.

Ed
                              GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                              GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                              Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                              Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by harley10 View Post
                                Me ill I like that colour on your GS , what is it from, Brian
                                The new color on the Jeep Wranglers. Orange crush.
                                2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

Working...
                                X