anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
    But...you still get to ride everyday, most don't! If I ever hit the lottery (don't you just love that go to statement) I'll fly over there and we'll take 2 weeks to tour your country side till we find one of them little tiki hut bars that serve little drinks in with umbrellas by half naked girls
    True... it's still much more fun than sitting on the train! I'd just like to get out of the traffic for a bit...

And the lotto, yeah... sounds like a plan to me

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
    "find one of them little tiki hut bars that serve little drinks in with umbrellas by half naked girls"

Half naked chicks ROCK... Especially when they are supplying us with alcohol...
    Hahahahahahaha
    1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
    1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

The weather is perfect this afternoon for a ride, but I really should ride my pedal bike...it's just not the same since I bought my GS.

Comment

I took a ride across the hood of a PT Cruser last weekend. The bastard pulled out into me. I landed on my back and head (love my Shoei helmet) I'm okay just sore. My little 850 is also alittle sore. We'll be okay
        My Motorcycles:
        22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
        22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
        82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
        81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
        79 1000e (all original)
        82 850g (all original)
        80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
          I took a ride across the hood of a PT Cruser last weekend. The bastard pulled out into me. I landed on my back and head (love my Shoei helmet) I'm okay just sore. My little 850 is also alittle sore. We'll be okay
          Glad you are both ok. Hope the PT is worse off though. Those are some ugly cars.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
            Though everybody would get a kick out of this. Its in Geneva Fl. at the end of a community runway. It would be a cool prank on an unsupecting guest that had a few.

Sorry about the finger, but nothing to see under it anyway.

Can you imagine star gazeing on this poarch?
            I have been there, many times over, quiet country roads. Pretty remote countryside, on the other side of SR46 on "Jungle Road" someone found a Florida Panther shot to death. http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...e-forest-ditch
            See the skies, that's why I haven't been riding lately tough.
            sigpic
            Steve
            "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Comment

Storm 64,
              Glad you both came thru it OK. Your helmet comment reminds me of something an old riding buddy says when guys whine about the price of a good helmet. "If you got a $10 head, by all means, get a $10 helmet."
              Niels

Comment

If your brain is only worth $10, buy a $10 helmet.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                  If your brain is only worth $10, buy a $10 helmet.

Eric
                  That's why I always say... If you think you don't need a helmet... You're probably right!
                  Last edited by trevor; 05-30-2012, 01:27 PM.
                  No signature

Comment

Some things you shouldn't "save" money on. A helmet is one of those things.

Comment

Took the wife to lunch today.

Sorry for the blurry picture. I posted this from my phone. First try doing it all via the phone. You guys playing the Riding game...watch out!
                      Last edited by Guest; 06-02-2012, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Just got back from a 130 mile blast over the best twisty roads in the area. Thankfully there were some clouds out today so that kept the usual mess of pirates and minivans from clogging up the roads . For the first time all season it seemed, I was able to actually open up the taps a bit and not be slowed down by traffic in the corners. It was good.

No pictures sorry, too busy throwing my GS into tight curves and great lines

Comment

Nice day for a ride up north

Took a little trip round the lake today.

Comment

Getting ready to head out now with the Mrs. I'll try to snap a pic somewhere.
                            As far as that shop worn helmet comment........when I was shopping for a new one and the salesman piped up with the $10 head comment, I asked what their most expensive offering was and then countered with "I believe my head is worth more than $650.00, I'll have to find a better store".

Comment

Originally posted by Allie View Post
                              Very nice pics! We have a little station sort of like that not far from my house.

That's cool! There are quite a few of them along Route 66 through Illinois...
                              '83 GS 1100T
                              The Jet

sigpic
                              '95 GSXR 750w
                              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

nice a.m. ride before work

so i wanted to give the gs rideing game a try last night i went and got a picture but my camera, died this morning i had a few posts asking for the new tag i started to get ready went for a nice ride this morning and this was the picture i ended up with.... i really like it glad i gave it a shot however the wife says this will not be happening every day gotta love it when they let ya play

Comment

Working...
                                X