Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^Can't see the pics...

Ed
    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

The usual 70 mile loop. Didn't leave till after 6, was colder than I expected.
      GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

I went for a ride today, about a degree or two above zero but I still managed to get over 50 kms in!

Comment

^^Friggen AWESOME Tank!

That "T" looks meaty/stout; she's got the power!

Ed
          Last edited by GSXR7ED; 03-18-2014, 10:16 PM.
          GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

That's funny because my old dirty rat T is faster for sure.

This bike doesn't scare me climbing the RPMs in 3rd or 4th and can't seem to accelerate very well in fifth past 5500-6000 rpms.

I haven't properly dipped the carbs or replaced O rings yet so it might be as fast as my old one, just not yet.
            Last edited by Guest; 03-19-2014, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
              That's funny because my old dirty rat T is faster for sure.

This bike doesn't scare me climbing the RPMs in 3rd or 4th and can't seem to accelerate very well in fifth past 5500-6000 rpms.

I haven't properly dipped the carbs or replaced O rings yet so it might be as fast as my old on, just not yet.

I think this is the first I've seen of this one. Looks nice! That front wheel isn't a Suzuki one is it?
              sigpic
              83 GS1100g
              2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Still waiting for a nice day and good rainfall to wash the roads of grime and salt here in the Chicago area. First year in a loooooong time I have not had a bike out on the road 1st half of March. I am a bit of a clean freak though.

Comment

T's have the stones, for sure.

Comment

I went for a ride today, about a degree or two above zero but I still managed to get over 50 kms in!

That there is an Ice T!!!!!!
                    I just named your girl Tank!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
                      I think this is the first I've seen of this one. Looks nice! That front wheel isn't a Suzuki one is it?
                      Nope, it isn't.

The forks, bars, grips, levers, fender, brakes etc. are all of a goldwing.

So far I'm not a big fan of the GW parts.

Here's a link or two to threads about how I ended up with 2 more T's and what I've done to them so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Badooka View Post
                        That there is an Ice T!!!!!!
                        I just named your girl Tank!!!
                        Lol, kind of fitting, but she's not the first T of mine to see a frozen lake!

This was taken on my first ride in '13, May 5th.

Rode my bike to go Ice fishing.

Comment

Lol, kind of fitting, but she's not the first T of mine to see a frozen lake!

This was taken on my first ride in '13, May 5th.

Rode my bike to go Ice fishing.

That's great Tank. How many people can say they rode their motorcycle to ice fishing? Awesome!
                          No signature

Comment

Diggin' the pics of the frozen lake Tank in the background!

Ed
                            Last edited by GSXR7ED; 03-20-2014, 03:40 PM.
                            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                              ..... How many people can say they rode their motorcycle to ice fishing? ....
                              I did not ride to GO ice fishing, but went for a ride and saw lots of other folks ice fishing. (ice fishing, seems like a miserable thing to do.)

January 2013

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Nope, it isn't.
                                The forks, bars, grips, levers, fender, brakes etc. are all of a goldwing.
                                So, T-Wing ... Gold-T ...

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
                                X