2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
    2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

I did, but not on the bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
        I did not ride to GO ice fishing, but went for a ride and saw lots of other folks ice fishing. (ice fishing, seems like a miserable thing to do.)

January 2013

It wasn't a miserable thing to do the way we used to do it growing up in Ontario. Of course we had stoves in our huts and lots of liquids. Playing eucre. Good times.
        Wanna have fun? Get 12 guys and 3 huts a mile out on the ice then do a gram of mushrooms each. Those were the days.
        No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
          Get 12 guys and 3 huts a mile out on the ice then do a gram of mushrooms each. Those were the days.
          It's not very often that I laugh out loud at work on the computer... but THAT did it!

Comment

Originally posted by slayer61 View Post
            It's not very often that I laugh out loud at work on the computer... but THAT did it!
            Lol...I'm glad you enjoyed that. It warms my heart that someone would see the humour inn that.
            PS You don't catch many fish when 12 guys are laughing their asses off! My sides were sore for days after our trips.
            No signature

Comment

Trevor,
              What kind were they: liberty's, blue ringers, cubensas? Some high school friends and I had a similar experience, but we were on bikes and rode up to Mt. Rainer, double up, hit snow heading up to Crystal Mtn. Watching the trees swaying by the side of the road. I was riding an 80 750ET, my buddy was on a 76 Goldwing and two foolish friends on the back.
              GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Originally posted by Carter Turk View Post
                Trevor,
                What kind were they: liberty's, blue ringers, cubensas? Some high school friends and I had a similar experience, but we were on bikes and rode up to Mt. Rainer, double up, hit snow heading up to Crystal Mtn. Watching the trees swaying by the side of the road. I was riding an 80 750ET, my buddy was on a 76 Goldwing and two foolish friends on the back.
                They were shrooms brought from a buddy in Banff AB. He made chocolate hockey pucks and put a gram in each one. Mushrooms that actually tasted good. I think they are supposed to taste bad for the reason that that way you won't eat to many. Kind of a nature safety belt.
                No signature

Comment

Enough with the drug talk... where do you think you are, BC?

Rode to an open house at the BMW dealer with Trevor and his son to see the 2014 bikes tonight. The S1000R is pretty damn cool, but it was the R nineT that really caught my eye. Having said that though, I'd likely opt for a mint Ducati SportClassic 1000 for half the price of the BMW. *shrug*

Took the long way home to watch the sun set... beautiful night for riding!

Apologies to Trevor for my *ahem* riding style on the way home. I'll take my meds ('shrooms?) so I'll be more mellow tomorrow.
                  2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

I went for a ride on my Cooley today. Still a little cool at 40, but sunny and so worth it!

1982 1100G - 1979 1000SN Cooley #703 - 1982 Kawasaki ELR#337 - 1982 Katana 1000SZ (X3) #769, #872, #1963 - 1983 1100E mid-night blue (X2) - Ducati 907ie - 1976 GT750 Bad Buffalo

Comment

Very nice! Looks like a great find for you. Have fun.
                      1978 GS1000E
                      1980 GS1000S (Wes Cooley Replica)
                      1981 GS1100E
                      1982 GS1100E
                      1982 GS1000SZ
                      1983 GS1100ED
                      1983 GS1100ESD
                      1978 Honda CB750K
                      1981 Honda CB900F

Comment

Wanted to use that Iphone panorama view.

Comment

When you go ice fishing, the actual fishing is the least of your concerns.

Should be called Ice Drinking, lol.

By the time you set your cards down and pick up the rod with the ringing bell the fish is damn near half way down the lake!

I ate many many liberty caps while living in Newfoundland, the grow wild there.

They sprout when the first frost hits in the fall, weird eh?

Comment

Trevor, Glenn and I did lunch and a ride today. Since they were riding their GS's, of course I showed up on my Thruxton instead of the Katana! What a rebel I am.......

2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Great pictures guys really like the last one a lot,!!!!

Comment

Great time today guys...thanks for the ride. Here are a few I took...
                                Here is cool man Dave on his cool new/retro Triumph

No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X