anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bccap View Post
    Beautiful Triumph. Bikes where the luggage is designed with the bike in mind look so much better......
    And....My helmet fits inside the bag.
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Yeah Baatfam very nice bike !,Brian

Comment

Steel Toed Tank nice score post some pics when you get home and drive safe! Brian

Comment

Thread Starter - Skunk Tank

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
          This is the one in my signature that I talked about in that thread with the two T's for sale.
          I paid for it over a month ago, just couldn't work out the logistics of getting it home until this weekend.
          Paid $1000 for it. Might seem like too much but it's the only one I've ever seen for sale in the prairies in almost three years.
          Tank is good, seat pan is good, it has engine mods and it runs!
          Of course a thread will be coming very soon.
          Hellava find Tank! Congrats...I'd of paid that price too for a Skunk.

Your Thread Start will be looked for my friend.

Ed
          GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
          GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
          Originally posted by GSXR7ED
          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by celesboy1 View Post
            i was ride yesterday with few new friends i met in borneo island....all suzuki's bike
            they are originally borneo people...and its 3rd times i met with them

Fantastic picture, keep them coming. Have any pictures of the roads and scenery around there?
            Rob
            1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
            Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by celesboy1 View Post
              i was ride yesterday with few new friends i met in borneo island....all suzuki's bike
              they are originally borneo people...and its 3rd times i met with them

Nice picture. Are the bikes all 250's?

cg
              sigpic
              83 GS1100g
              2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
                Fantastic picture, keep them coming. Have any pictures of the roads and scenery around there?
                sorry....its just short trip....just about 80miles long to neighbour town....so i'm not prepare my digicam....and its the only shoot i take

but i promise....i will post pict of the road and environment in no time....
                Last edited by Guest; 04-12-2014, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                  Just make sure it's in a zoo otherwise you're lunch !
                  thx dude....i write in my notes if i wont let them hop in back seat of my GS if i had trip to alaska someday

and the good news is .... one of my friend on the pict said....he will show me the place of blackbears in national park near here (just about 15miles away from my new office in borneo)

black bear is called honey bear in here coz they prey for honey and fruits

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
                  Nice picture. Are the bikes all 250's?

cg
                  no its not all 250.....the blue one is gsx400 inazuma

just in case if u want to see gathering of suzuki GS250 community in indonesia.....here is the pict

Last edited by Guest; 04-12-2014, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Went to a bike blessing today, turned to be more of a Bandito club meeting...sheesh.
                    sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                    1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                    2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Spring 2014. Ængland. I love this land. Even in the midst of the city, the woodland still speaks...

Comment

Riding & JAGs Homeland

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
                        Went to a bike blessing today, turned to be more of a Bandito club meeting...sheesh.
                        Sorry I missed out on this...well, the way you explained it--I didn't miss much. Definitely looking forward to Cloudcroft on 26 April. Are you riding all the way up from Cruces?

Originally posted by JAG View Post
                        Spring 2014. England. I love this land. Even in the midst of the city, the woodland still speaks...
                        Lots of countryside worth venturing into. I would say the same about Thetford Forest and the gardens at Bury St. Edmunds...and Sandringham Castle. I visited lots of cool places during my stay. I love England too!

Ed
                        Last edited by GSXR7ED; 04-17-2014, 05:50 PM.
                        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Tularosa, NM and Boot Hill RV Park

Quick jaunt to Tularosa just north of Alamogordo. There was an old geezer in a pick-up truck who first, stuck his arm out the window to motion for me to slow down. Then he pulled up next to me and shouted out for me to pull over. (Like I was gonna do that) What a nut job, I thought as I rode away from that situation.

This looks like the P/U Truck that was trying to flag me down.

Here's "The Boot". Glad I didn't rent a cabin here for 6 months and got an Apartment in Alamogordo instead.

Ed
                          Last edited by GSXR7ED; 04-13-2014, 03:01 PM.
                          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                            Quick jaunt to Tularosa just north of Alamogordo.

Here's "The Boot". Glad I didn't rent a cabin here for 6 months and got an Apartment in Alamogordo instead.

Ed
                            Yikes! I'm not pleased with having to live in a swamp the past couple of years, but I will gladly take it over living in a barren rock pile in the middle of nothing. If there are no trees and greenery, it isn't for me.
                            All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Desert Life

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                              Yikes! I'm not pleased with having to live in a swamp the past couple of years, but I will gladly take it over living in a barren rock pile in the middle of nothing. If there are no trees and greenery, it isn't for me.
                              Trust me earlfor, I'm only here visiting (TDY) to New Mexico (Holloman AFB). I'm working for Boeing and the QF-16 program as the Logistics/Supply Guy. They paid for my relocation and I'm glad I brought my "T" from Delaware so I can ride in a different state.

Met a GSR member here too: MrBill from Las Cruces. He's been helping me with my bike and I must say, he is a great new friend.

I've also been able to ride in the City of Angels during the Christmas/New Year's holiday so I can't complain.

I'll be leaving in June so only 2 more months of the Southwest lifestyle. Thanks for posting a comment and see you around.

Ed
                              Last edited by GSXR7ED; 04-13-2014, 07:05 PM.
                              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

A solo 55 mile ride today through some nice twisty roads trying to follow TCK's "motogp-like" route. I didn't get all of it but I wasn't looking at my phone either so I know I missed a couple of turns. No pictures as I'm waiting until after we sand down the clear and attach the emblems first but I really like the way it looks this time around.
                                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X