No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a nice thaw for Christmas, Got the FZ1 out of hibernation. Also got a go-pro so videos will come soon (as soon as I get internet at my house...)
    Nice spin. on the ole' Fazer.

We stopped by the Yamaha dealer yesterday... Sat on the new Fizzy's the FJ-09. Nice machine. light and narrow... I don't think I'm sold...

Wasn't the only one to sit on a FZ... My girl on the new FZ-07... Damn nice bike.

She likes it... But not enough to buy it.

Then the final thing I got to ride...
    OUR NEW COUCH!!!
    Nice leather job, cheaper then some nicer then most. Being on Sale FTW too!
    Last edited by Jedz123; 01-04-2015, 08:00 PM.
    Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
      We had a nice thaw for Christmas, Got the FZ1 out of hibernation. Also got a go-pro so videos will come soon (as soon as I get internet at my house...)
      Nice spin. on the ole' Fazer.

i like the way you have that bike set up. how do the auxiliary headlights work?
      2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
      82 gs1100L probably the next project
      1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
      1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

47.9 degrees F and I had to go for a short ride. Wound up at my friends place and there was Art H and Bill to greet me.

Art H is getting ready to slice up that boulder of BC jade in the back ground for a client. I tried to buy a piece of BC jade last fall near Cranbrook but couldn't strike up a deal with the man at the shop. We both suffered from GFA.
        sigpic
        83 GS1100g
        2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

I have 2, 27 Watt 9 LED 2,200 Lumen Running lights that are tied directly into the harness of the motorcycle. So as soon the bike is turned on they stay on. I also have a single 27 Watt LED Focused beam that is tied into the high beam circuit and comes on with the high beams. I also converted 1 of my H4 bulbs into an HID Hi/lo unit. The lighting is phenomenal. I have yet to be cut off by a car since I upgraded the lighting, about 2X as bright as a new car. I prefer to ride at night with my bike for I can see a ton better. I also have complete running and brake LED tail lights in my Givi top case. I also run heated grips. The electrical system puts out a healthy 13.2 Volts with everything running at 2500 rpm or higher. I would't do a setup like this on a GS I know the 05 motor I installed has the best output of wattage for any gen 1 FZ1. I will do a similar setup when I get my new bike in the next few months.

Thanks Eli, I will be swapping out the knobs as soon as the white stuff is gone for good. She runs awesome. Great machine.
          Jedz Moto
          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
          1988 Honda GL1500-6
          2020 Honda Monkey Z125
          Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Ha ha... Me on my little Fizzy! Go-pro is awesome.
            Jedz Moto
            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
            1988 Honda GL1500-6
            2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Fantastic job! Loved the disheveled look, the editing and the use of the metric speedo (no self-incriminating videos )
              Did not see the new couch in the living room. BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Comment

great video. what editing software did you use?? looked very smooth.
                Rob
                1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

That was awesome! Not very often that I could watch a whole 6 min video with my add..lol. Great job!!
                  No signature

Comment

New couch gets delivered on January 22nd... Bummer.
                    Thanks for the Bday wish! The big 31... feeling old.
                    Metric speedo... Yes that's it! Or my speedo healer was off... One of the two is fine... lol

AZR I use Vega studio pro. It's not a top of the line video editing software but it's not cheap or free. I think I got in on sale for $150. That 6 minute video took 5 hours to edit and render. I used to video edit for fun... Now that I have new media to edit I suspect more videos are to come!
                    Jedz Moto
                    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                    1988 Honda GL1500-6
                    2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Great video, but I think I'd have withdrawal symptons having my bike so far from house.

Comment

I managed to get out and roll up a hundred miles out exploring back roads.

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
                          great video. what editing software did you use?? looked very smooth.
                          Did some else besides me get a GoPro for Christmas? Great video and thanks for the reply about the software. I too am just beginning to shoot some video. I do lots of still photography but never video and it looks like it will be a whole new experience.
                          '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Which GoPro did you shoot that with? Hero/3/4?

1980 GS1000GT (Daily rider with a 1983 1100G engine)
                            1998 Honda ST1100 (Daily long distance rider)
                            1982 GS850GLZ (Daily rider when the weather is crap)

Darn, with so many daily riders it's hard to decide which one to jump on next.

JTGS850GL aka Julius

GS Resource Greetings

Comment

Just a standard Hero. 780P with a 32 SD. Which is its max size it will take.
                              Jedz Moto
                              1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                              1988 Honda GL1500-6
                              2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Looking forward to more great vids in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X