anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
    The sky is Amazing! Reflection of the mountain on the water... Stunning. We broke 10' today!!! But it snowed...
    Mountain?In BC that's a hill

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
      Mountain?In BC that's a hill
      We've got a couple of those "hills" over here too Greg.........

Last edited by bccap; 01-10-2015, 09:06 AM.
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

We, here in Australia, just have the odd rock lying around.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sinkankan View Post
          We, here in Australia, just have the odd rock lying around.
          What about Whistralia ??

The Canadian village of Whistler is home to so many Australians that it has been dubbed 'Whistralia". Ben Groundwater finds out why we've taken over.
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
            We've got a couple of those "hills" over here too Greg.........

Unless I am mistaken the "mountain" in Trevor's pic is the Sooke hills.Would be mountains in other parts but BC has a higher standardThose are baby mountians,it's been a while since I seen them.

Comment

Bit like when you visit London, every pub has an Aussie serving behind the bar. I had to got to a back street pub in Cardiff with 4 1/2 foot ceilings to find a bar without an aussie in it. One pub had 57 different type of beer on tap, even the high speed train had a bar in it.

Comment

Originally posted by sinkankan View Post
                Bit like when you visit London, every pub has an Aussie serving behind the bar. I had to got to a back street pub in Cardiff with 4 1/2 foot ceilings to find a bar without an aussie in it. One pub had 57 different type of beer on tap, even the high speed train had a bar in it.
                A nice thing about being in the Commonwealth. A young person can travel to different places work and enjoy another culture. Something I wish I had done when I was young........
                1983 GS 750

Comment

it's that time of year. i noticed chicago and cleveland are getting lake effect snow tonite...

2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                  82 gs1100L probably the next project
                  1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                  1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Another lovely winter riding day.

2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
                    2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Well Dave, I made a little bit of a bigger commitment to riding today....Went up to Chemainus today. Took the back way...warm sun, cold fog. warm sun cold fog cold fog..lol
                      Did about 220kms today. A fast 220 kms...hehe...
                      The new 1100 was awesome today!! It was the first big day of riding it for me.

No signature

Comment

Took so time out for two wheel therapy yesterday, and went for a cruise up on the hills overlooking Perth WA.
                        Then tucked into the wiring on the GS850 to get it ready today to go back to the shop for a first time start up after the rebuild. Perth is a costal plain city and these hills would only rate as a pimple, but this particular section is an old zig-zag railway turned into a one way downhill single lane road. First gear is needed on the corners and it's twisty and drops fast, and can catch the unwary rider out and spit you over the drops if you're not careful.
                        Attached Files

Comment

By the way..whose leg does a thread have to hump to get made a sticky???

Replies: 3,145
                          Views: 62,024
                          No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                            Well Dave, I made a little bit of a bigger commitment to riding today....Went up to Chemainus today. Took the back way...warm sun, cold fog. warm sun cold fog cold fog..lol
                            Did about 220kms today. A fast 220 kms...hehe...
                            The new 1100 was awesome today!! It was the first big day of riding it for me.
                            Didn't run into any white Dodge trucks from Alberta, did you?
                            2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
                            2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post
                              Didn't run into any white Dodge trucks from Alberta, did you?
                              Hahaha...I thought about that though. Lol..
                              But I did get this in the mail today.

No signature

Comment

Trevor, none of us would ever do such a thing. Where did they get that idea???

Comment

Working...
                                X