No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants to take a "ride" in my truck on Sunday to go pick up a bike in Vancouver?
    2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
    2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Good one Rob! Great to see our buddy Glenn again! He had to slum it on my 750. Ring a ding a ding....

Ate at the airport today...fun!

Look who had the salad...lol
      Last edited by trevor; 03-14-2015, 12:24 AM.
      No signature

Comment

I would have to guess that riding that TS on the street would make one feel like a kid again....personally, I would love every minute.
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

You know you got me eating chicken salads now. Looks like a good time.

cg
          sigpic
          83 GS1100g
          2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

poker run today
            i took the Bimota SB3, 1 son had the Harris Magnum and another son the 78 blue skunk
            did about 220 miles most of that at 80-90 mph
            no problems with bikes except borrow tools to beck off the spring on rear shock on the magnum

first stop Goolgowi pub

Comment

last stop Carrathool pub

where we discover what the indent in bimota seat is for

Comment

even a trike tagged along

Comment

It is a big deal to see the Bimota and Harris in your shop, seeing them being ridden out on the street is outstanding.
                  2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

All you need now is a long sippy straw.

Comment

Did a 95 miler today, no pics as it was dull and cold. Went to M&P's in Swansea, lots of nice bikes there for sale and quite a few outside. I bought a neck tube and a pair of inner glove liners as it was so cold, which really made a difference for the ride back.

Comment

Did 300 miles over the last 3 days and blew the rear pumpkin seal on the 850. 52,226 miles and 35 years old, it is a llowed.

No Charlie, no pics, the camera won't turn on any more and right when I was going to take a few for you. Can't even get the ones out of the camera that I do have for you, soooooo tough.

V
                        Gustov
                        80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                        81 GS 1000 G
                        79 GS 850 G
                        81 GS 850 L
                        83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                        80 GS 550 L
                        86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                        2002 Honda 919
                        2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Originally posted by gustovh View Post
                          Did 300 miles over the last 3 days and blew the rear pumpkin seal on the 850. 52,226 miles and 35 years old, it is a llowed.

No Charlie, no pics, the camera won't turn on any more and right when I was going to take a few for you. Can't even get the ones out of the camera that I do have for you, soooooo tough.

V
                          [/URL]

Forget the pictures. I need you to learn how to fix those leaking seals!
                          sigpic
                          83 GS1100g
                          2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Uncovered the Trophy, put some air in the tires, and took her out for the first time this year. Stopped along the Fox river south of Elgin, IL to take a couple of pics...
                            Still no green to speak of...but still a nice day.

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Took the GS out for about 75 miles of delightful rural highway and side road fun. It was sort of a shake down to see if the oil leak fix worked. It seems to have. The bike ran great! It shocks me how good the mileage is on that bike. Varying between 30-70mph with one passing shot to about 85, it was at 75 miles with 2/3 of a tank showing.

Comment

I only managed about 50 miles today as I needed to get back to work on Paul's dresser. The creek is pretty high as seen here but so was the Great Miami River as it was at the top of its banks near the house.

Jasper Covered Bridge on the one route I really enjoy

The creek under it

Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X