Clear All

You get kudos for Ledoux lyrics.

My favorite? A Cowboy was born.

Comment

Got home from work....
      over 50 degrees...
      had to ...
      had to go for ride...

Was quicker to get out the Shadow (GK further back in corner).

Went for a short ride.
      Even 45 minutes was good.

Feel better now.
      Have survived another winter.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Hit the dirt today, I forgot how beautiful it is back in the woods around here.

Rob
        1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
        Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
          Hit the dirt today, .....
          Nice photos.

Suzuki TS260 ....
          What vintage would that be....?

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

1978, just took delivery on her on Friday, was really pleased to get her in the dirt today. I put a few more photos up in another thread here

Rob
            Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Frigid day today... 36'F or 2' C. Warmest day this week, well that's what the forecast is saying so I took the GSX out for a little run. I added some handle bar risers and made a huge difference in ride comfort.

This Saturday I pick up the GSF1200!!! I'm soooo excited to have it back as an option to ride, I will likely use it often for commuting. The B-12 is a great bike. Let the count down begin!!!

Also hope winter lets go soon. Tomorrow it's suppose to be 32' F or 0'C and Wednesday 22'F or -6'C Bummer
              Jedz Moto
              1980 Suzuki GS1000G
              1988 Honda GL1500-6
              2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
              2020 Honda Monkey Z125
              2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
              Originally posted by Hayabuser
              Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Rode to work today...nice day.

Over looking Victoria and the Pacific from Mt. Tolmie

Then after a day of work I took the 83 out for a little spin. Loving the new exhaust. Very sweet sound around 6000rpm

I picked up a couple of exhaust can plates and just placed this one on it. I like it.

No signature

Comment

It almost happened, the riding thread, nearly has as many posts as the wrenching thread. Wonder if it'll surpass it?
                  GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Originally posted by Carter Turk View Post
                    It almost happened, the riding thread, nearly has as many posts as the wrenching thread. Wonder if it'll surpass it?
                    And yet it's not a sticky.
                    No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                      And yet it's not a sticky.
                      And those are my thoughts exactly....
                      Jedz Moto
                      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                      1988 Honda GL1500-6
                      2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                      2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                      2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                      Originally posted by Hayabuser
                      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Went out on my favorite little bike before dinner for a quick 75km ride. Rain coming tomorrow and who knows when I will get out again, soooo.... Man I don't ride this bike enough! So much fun and it's running the best it ever has since I bought it in 2011.

No signature

Comment

last week we actually got above freezing temps and the roads cleared up enough to ride so i dragged "the ugly" out of the shed. had to move the snowblower out of the way of course.

i actually rode about 100 miles over two days. it felt great.

of course my gixxerpunk kid was riding before me. he's got a bit of a competition going with the harley guys where he works and i think he won this one cuz he rode to work at 5am when it was about 15 degrees still.

it's colder now and snowed again and the snowmobiling conditions are less than perfect so i'm ready for the occasional bike ride days. we're getting there....
                          2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                          82 gs1100L probably the next project
                          1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                          1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

That's an interesting Vetter shield you have there, what did you use to cut it?
                            Rob

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
                              That's an interesting Vetter shield you have there, what did you use to cut it?
                              i used a spiral saw with a plastic cutting blade. more info here: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...70#post2096570

the thread from the beginning: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...shield-to-a-GK
                              2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                              82 gs1100L probably the next project
                              1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                              1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Took a ride this morning south of Camanche Lake and across Pardee Dam. Nice roads and scenery.

Pardee dam is in the background of this pic.
                                sigpic
                                1983 GS1100ES (Bought July 2014)
                                1983 GS1100E (Bought July 2014)
                                1985 GS700ES (Bought June 2015) Sold
                                On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand
                                All Other Ground is Sinking Sand

Comment

Working...
                                X