No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's grade 9 ? ? ? Musta went to one'a them fancy skools...
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
      What's grade 9 ? ? ? Musta went to one'a them fancy skools...
      Lol....Yeah it was once a week when we "went into town to pick up supplies"...
      No signature

Comment

Originally posted by AKC75 View Post
        What is this small Honda with the nitrous bottle?
        1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
          What is this small Honda with the nitrous bottle?
          Probably a water bottle with PBR in it.
          No signature

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
            The Shinko 712 seems to be the tire of choice on those 3 old bikes, but the Honda 350-4 seems to have the front mounted backwards, FWIW.
            It is. The same tires are on the GS.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
              Probably a water bottle with PBR in it.

nothing like warm PBR!

Comment

The Shinko 712 seems to be the tire of choice on those 3 old bikes, but the Honda 350-4 seems to have the front mounted backwards, FWIW.
                Them ain't Shinko 712s, those are Kenda K657 Challengers.

How come no pix of cute chicks?
                "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

A few tugs on a Dragon's Tail....

1979 GS550, 2003 R6, 1998 XR400 Dual Sport, 2004 V-Star.........

Decisions, decisions, what to ride, today.
                  sigpic
                  My GS550 Build

Comment

8ball, I dig your bike.
                    sigpic
                    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                    -Rusty old scooter.
                    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

...and we have flying monkeys that pull unsuspecting riders right off their bikes on the wooded roads of NH.
                      Thank god! I thought I was the only one that has seen these!

Comment

Rode a monster that makes the Dragon look like a green iguana today, the Devil's Highway. 90 miles, 425+ turns.IMG_20150626_115654246.jpg
                        "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                        ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                        1982 CB900f

Comment

Well..... I went out for a little ride tonight...I got caught at a red light on the highway. First in line. I got into it a bit when the light changed.....Nothing crazy, just a bit more then normal to hear that lovely GS sound. Then I saw silhouetted in an oncoming cars lights.....
                          DEER! Grabbed the brakes and scanned to see if he had any friends in tow.....clear....It wasn't close enough to soil my drawers, but if I took off hard from that light, it may well have been disastrous. A mile down the road I saw another on the shoulder. I headed home at that point....
                          sigpic
                          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                          -Rusty old scooter.
                          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                            DEER! Grabbed the brakes and scanned to see if he had any friends in tow.....clear....It wasn't close enough to soil my drawers, but if I took off hard from that light, it may well have been disastrous. A mile down the road I saw another on the shoulder.....
                            Yup, we had one crossing the road in front of us at 4:30am the other day on our sunrise ride. Always watching out for those varmints.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
                              Them ain't Shinko 712s, those are Kenda K657 Challengers.

No Mr. Bill, look closer ...those are Shinko 712's.

Comment

No Mr. Bill, look closer ...those are Shinko 712's.
                                The Honda twin has Kenda Challengers, I checked my JC Whitney catalog (I am embarrassed to say).
                                "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                                1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                                1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                                1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Working...
                                X