No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short loop, saw one buck, passed one car.
    GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Out for a couple hours on my '79 CBX.
      Hot and hazy at Lake Ontario, just like summer should be.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Went to a coffee meetup with some of the BC Classic Motorcycle Club guys. After we stopped by at one of the members house and ogled his collection.

No Suzuki's there today, but the fellow with the collection came over on his 1967 Honda 160, cool little tiddler.

This Hailwood Replica is amazing!

Mach III is pristine as well.

More...
        IBA# 12860
        Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
        1984 KZ1100R
        2008 Kawasaki KLR650
        2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Hope you weren't hanging out with that goof ball in the brown shirt. Think he's going to buy that Connie?
          sigpic
          83 GS1100g
          2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
            Hope you weren't hanging out with that goof ball in the brown shirt. Think he's going to buy that Connie?

Ha ha! Indeed, he's checking out the chopper style handlebars that Howard put on the bike. I think its a 7 inch rise from stock.
            IBA# 12860
            Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
            1984 KZ1100R
            2008 Kawasaki KLR650
            2011 Concours 1400

Comment

YUp... On the new shafty too
              Last edited by Jedz123; 07-12-2015, 02:00 AM.
              Jedz Moto
              1980 Suzuki GS1000G
              1988 Honda GL1500-6
              2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
              2020 Honda Monkey Z125
              2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
              Originally posted by Hayabuser
              Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Eddie there sure are some great bikes in that collection.
                What is the story on the Bonnie?
                Is it a track bike or does he race it? It has an interesting array of upgrades.
                2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

[QUOTE=steve murdoch;2203905]Out for a couple hours on my '79 CBX.
                  Hot and hazy at Lake Ontario, just like summer should be.]

I got to ride one of those around town with a staintune 6-6. The exhaust note was great.
                  GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

I agree, the 6-6 systems do nothing for performance but they do look and sound cool.
                    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

We did over 400 miles this weekend through Maine, NH and VT and loaded up for a night of camping at Lake Umbagog way up north. Here's a pic at Dixville Notch and the Balsam's Resort. No presidential candidates canvassing yet for the 12 first in the nation primary votes to be cast. The DL650 makes the trip that much more enjoyable.

Comment

Got out with a couple of the Kat boys for the regular Saturday morning run:

1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                        1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Nice pic Pete. Is that John's black Kat? Here's where my ride took me yesterday.
                          Last edited by odin1; 07-14-2015, 08:38 AM.
                          1985 GSX750SF (BOTM March 2015)
                          1986 GSX750SG (parts bike/project?)

Comment

more in "sunset"

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                            GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Doing the 90 mile round trip to work in the hill country today on the ZReX.

Stopping at Commons Park on the way back and meeting friends for a dip in the Colorado River!

Comment

Originally posted by AKC75 View Post
                                Doing the 90 mile round trip to work in the hill country today on the ZReX.
                                ew... Texas Hill Country.
                                That your normal work commute....?
                                Or special trip today?
                                A bit hot today?
                                I see is 91 in Bandera now, so maybe that not considered too hot for there.

Any pics?
                                I was there in March 2005 (for GSR rally) and always wanted to go back. And had occasion to do so a couple years ago.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
                                X