anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trlsrider View Post
    Hey I went to college at N.M. School of Mines. White Sands used to blow up some pretty big stuff between Socorro and LAS cruces? Except they were learning to blow up peeps not pics.
    Yup, though on the other side of the mountain. Sometimes when you got up really early in the morning, you could see a con trail from a just fired missile or rocket twisting up into the sky. I've been at the road blocks and have seen some test missiles fire away. Amazing just how fast some of those sum'bitches are. Night launches are really cool.
    sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
    1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
    2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

had to run to the post office yesterday then proceeded to get lost. found this cool old tunnel on a dirt road near the genessee river. i had to climb the hill to see what i was going under. looks like a very old, abandoned railroad bed.

the date is wrong in the pic. i gotta fix that.
      2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
      82 gs1100L probably the next project
      1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
      1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

So Dang Gorgeous today... Love the fall in VT!

Hope snow doesn't come till late November this year...

Rain tomorrow but in the 60's, I'll be out likely.
        Jedz Moto
        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
        1988 Honda GL1500-6
        2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
        2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
        Originally posted by Hayabuser
        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

I'm glad you took off the samsonite luggage for a pic. Much nicer looking bike IMO without. Pretty pics buddy.
          No signature

Comment

I did. The road part I did yesterday was on the GS. This morning rode the surrounding area(Cliffhangar jeep trail)on trials bikes with German tourist.Way too early ride but bud on his last day here and got an hour of trials riding in before his wifey plans kick in. http://s650.photobucket.com/componen...s1u0rkgda.jpeg
            Last edited by Guest; 10-28-2015, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Even though it was cloudy and in the 40's (F) today, still nice to get out on the bike before the rain comes. Foliage is a bit muted but still plenty of leaves and color left.

Comment

3rd ride of day (on way to grocery store)
                http://s650.photobucket.com/componen...sku1entkv.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by trlsrider View Post
                  3rd ride of day (on way to grocery store)
                  http://s650.photobucket.com/componen...sku1entkv.jpeg
                  Nice pics, but you need to insert the image URL, and not just copy the link in, so that the pic shows up without having to click on the link in your post.

Comment

Newbie take step forward again . Thanks for advice.

Comment

http://s650.photobucket.com/componen...szjgxs9dl.jpeg

Comment

20151023_183447.jpg

From the road to Elkmont Campground in the Great Smoky Mtns National Park. Was riding out to swap vehicles with my wife. Love having this place in my back yard!

Comment

I see you have photucket albumn now.
                          Will send PM with some details/explanation about how to post pic in posting.

Last edited by Redman; 10-28-2015, 09:49 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Nice shot.

cg
                            sigpic
                            83 GS1100g
                            2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Thank ye!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                                I'm glad you took off the samsonite luggage for a pic. Much nicer looking bike IMO without. Pretty pics buddy.
                                Thanks Trev
                                It really moves without the parachutes, as it should for at it's heart is the ZX-14 power plant. It's been an awesome bike. Coming up to the 7K mark with it. I take it every day even though the days are getting shorter and the nights colder...
                                Got some pretty views as I watched the sunset over the Adirondacks in NY...

Needed to grab some milk and a 12 pack before coming in... Low temps means I can keep refrigerated stuff in the cases while I'm at work... Should stay warm, low 40's (5'C I think). Clear night with a big moon so I may take the long way home.
                                Jedz Moto
                                1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                                2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                                2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                                2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                                Originally posted by Hayabuser
                                Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X