anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://s650.photobucket.com/componen...svnj8bxq9.jpeg

I did,err do everyday almost every day year round.
    Last edited by Guest; 10-29-2015, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trlsrider View Post
      http://s650.photobucket.com/componen...svnj8bxq9.jpeg

I did,err do everyday almost every day year round.
      No pic buddy...
      Jedz Moto
      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
      1988 Honda GL1500-6
      2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
      2020 Honda Monkey Z125
      2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
      Originally posted by Hayabuser
      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

image_zpsvnj8bxq9.jpg

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

argh i newb doing pics sorry will figure it out I hope (Redman helping)
          Last edited by Guest; 10-30-2015, 08:37 AM.

Comment

[/URL]

Click on IMG code and paste in a post.

cg
            sigpic
            83 GS1100g
            2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

tr,

I have reviewed this photobucket-pic-posting some.
              Instead of just relying on my memory (like I did in PM), I stepped thru the proceeedure and thought some about how to explain it .

In photobucket albumn.
              See the IMG code there next to you photo. (NOte: IMG code, not just the URL.
              Click on that, it all turns blue. right click, choose Copy

goto to your posting
              click on the posting space.
              Right click, choose Paste.
              It will paste the IMG code into the post.
              It will look something like this:
              [ I M G ] http : //i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/RedMan52/2015_Ride/IMG_2225_W800_zpsdrwfwuk0 . jpg [ / I M G ]
              (note: I added spaces so you could see it here as the IMG code, instead of it displaying as the picture.)

and then when Save the post, it will then display as the picture.

Here is the same thing again, but I did not add the spaces, so it displays as the picture.

You seem to be copying and pasting just the URL.
              You could add the bracket IMG bracket in front of the URL and the bracket backslash IMG bracket on the end and have it work.
              (like I showed above, but without the spaces)

Or... since you are able to copy the URL, you could use the method that uses the picture icon (that square icon with a tree, says "insert image").
              There would be 3 or 4 details to have to work thru to get that to work. Biggest detail is to unclick the thing that says something like "host locally"..... ..... I haven't done that enough to remember the details.

There is about 3 or 4 or 5 ways to post the pics.
              So 3 or 4 different people might all describe something different to you.
              And another 3 people might be trying to describe the same thing, but explain it so different that you don't recognize it is the same thing.

Dave

..later note.
              My description is for Windows on a PC.
              I now recall you mentioned something about I-Pad. SO maybe I am not helping you at all.
              Last edited by Redman; 10-31-2015, 07:30 AM. Reason: add later note

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Rain in the morning then at 11am the sun came out and a high of 20 (70) degrees today!

No signature

Comment

So the leaves still drop out but it never really gets cold... Jealous... Trev you running the PR4GTs? I just ordered a rear for the Connie and will be swapping the front over in a couple of weeks.. On my 3rd tire with the Connie so far... Did pretty good with 009 got about 4K miles (or 6.5Kms). I hope the PR4GT yields a little longer tread life... But Should be the better tire with winter upon us.

K is looking good! Cool road....

Soaking it up while I can here in VT... Another long ride into work

Jedz Moto
                  1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                  1988 Honda GL1500-6
                  2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                  Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

So after deciding on a project GS650E or a running SV650, I bought this today...and took it out for a test blast of 10 miles.
                    New tires coming, routine oil and filter change needed and a few other maintenance items then I'll put a bunch more miles on it.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                      So after deciding on a project GS650E or a running SV650, I bought this today...and took it out for a test blast of 10 miles.
                      New tires coming, routine oil and filter change needed and a few other maintenance items then I'll put a bunch more miles on it.

Haha Man this is what happens when you ask a buddy to look at a bike for you . J/K Glad you got into a SV and got an great deal on it. I'm shooting to get mine over the winter so I can get the suspension sorted and upgraded for spring. Have fun Hope to see you sooner vs later.

Cheers on the new wheels Steve!
                      Jedz Moto
                      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                      1988 Honda GL1500-6
                      2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

I did and was almost attacked by wild cowote!
                        Moooded to Moab for this.
                        http://s650.photobucket.com/componen...sjkowmi2r.jpeg
                        Last edited by Guest; 10-31-2015, 08:43 PM.

Comment

GS1100 ADVENTURE BIKE haha on only smooth off-road road in Moab.

http://s650.photobucket.com/componen...s9r346fk3.jpeg

Comment

Looking other direction-see the tiny road down maybe 500 feet lower
                            http://s650.photobucket.com/componen...u5vpom5_1.jpeg

Comment

1 more boring Moab rock pic
                              http://s650.photobucket.com/componen...sbkg6gsxq.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by trlsrider View Post
                                On your photobucket album, look around (right, center) for the little gear icon.
                                Click on that.
                                That takes you to the setup.

Select at least these two.

Links

Show these share options for all of my albums.
                                Email & IM
                                Direct Link
                                HTML code
                                HTML thumb
                                IMG code CHECK
                                IMG thumb
                                Easy Linking Mode Turn on easy linking mode CHECK

Then can show the IMG code in your albumn, and can easy click and copy that, and then paste into your postings.
                                Last edited by Redman; 10-31-2015, 09:22 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
                                X