anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, so how long is that trail?
    I think the only motorized trails we got here are for snow mobile, and they do cross private property with permission.
    "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
    1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
    1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
    1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Not much colour left in the trees but found a couple oddballs on Monday.
      I will have to find out the type.
      Unfortunately, very close to hibernation around here.

Last edited by steve murdoch; 11-11-2015, 10:00 AM.
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
        Wow, so how long is that trail?
        I think the only motorized trails we got here are for snow mobile, and they do cross private property with permission.
        The trails up here can go for days or weeks.
        Rob
        1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
        Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
          Man, you gotta learn how to copy the URL location box (Direct) on photo bucket and paste that into the URL slot when you click on the image icon.
          So we done hafta keep downloadin your pics.

I second that! A painindearse....

Such classic 80's graphics on this bike. When I had my XT350 wet cool days were best.
          sigpic
          83 GS1100g
          2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Out for a nice, windy and cool fall ride along the countryside of NH for a few hours this morning. A stop at a blueberry farm to stretch the legs.

Comment

Seems that most of the riding I've done recently has been back and forth to work as I have been putting in a lot of hours for both work and family needs. However, this afternoon I finally found a few hours to get away and put in 110 miles around the country side. Some pictures

Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                Seems that most of the riding I've done recently has been back and forth to work as I have been putting in a lot of hours for both work and family needs. However, this afternoon I finally found a few hours to get away and put in 110 miles around the country side. Some pictures

Great pics Cowboy, thanks for sharing.
                No signature

Comment

content://media/external/file/794
                  1981 GS 1100e turbo, 83 motor, turbo pistons, new head, new turbo, backed and welded clutch basket, Dyna S ignition, cbr 929 front end, gsxr 750 rear end with 190 tire, all carbon fiber covered bodywork.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                    Out for a nice, windy and cool fall ride along the countryside of NH for a few hours this morning. A stop at a blueberry farm to stretch the legs.

Steve, the SV is looking AWESOME!
                    Jedz Moto
                    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                    1988 Honda GL1500-6
                    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                    Originally posted by Hayabuser
                    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

I got this fired up today. Clutch grabs and it doesnt charge. Other than not wanting to stop and then not wanting to start it was an uneventful ride...lol.
                      1981 GS 1100e turbo, 83 motor, turbo pistons, new head, new turbo, backed and welded clutch basket, Dyna S ignition, cbr 929 front end, gsxr 750 rear end with 190 tire, all carbon fiber covered bodywork.

Comment

Sun came out today so took my son for a ride on the beemer. It was a little cool but dressed right it was great to be out!
                        He managed to talk me into Starbucks Hot Chocolate and cookies. No, we weren't offended by the red cups. lol

This is in Brentwood Bay close by our house....really like this spot.

When we got home we had some fun with my boy feeling what it's going to be like in another 3 years. Lol....don't worry he won't be riding the beemer as his first bike. I think he looks like a natural!

I then went out on my 750 to get some cob webs off of it....

No signature

Comment

Went on a nice little ride Sat to Caballo lake. About 10 of us had a picnic there. Lake.jpg
                          sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                          1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                          2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Born To Be Mild

Sunday afternoon, wanted to go for ride,
                            wanted to play round of disc golf,
                            wanted to go to church potluck in the evening.

Did all three, combined all three into one ride.

Yep, bungie cord on crockpot lid.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                            GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I'm in a training class this week that runs on Pacific time so the morning is free to run errands I normally can't do. So, I ran out to the Air Force Base hospital to update the two of kids' medical records; no pictures but it was nice even if it's getting cooler outside
                              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                                Sunday afternoon, wanted to go for ride,
                                wanted to play round of disc golf,
                                wanted to go to church potluck in the evening.

Did all three, combined all three into one ride.

Yep, bungie cord on crockpot lid.

I love a practical bike!!
                                Rob
                                1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                                Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Working...
                                X