No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob, Roger and I went out on the DR's today...left in a little bit of rain..our idea was to take west Shawnigan and take the Renfrew road up to Renfrew...we didn't quite make it all the way before the snow and ice got to be too much. So we turned around and headed over to to ride on the Malahat...

That a stock Nissan going through a big mud hole....impressive. Tons of 4 wheel drive vehicles, and quads and a few side by sides. Funny,,,didn't see any other bikes...

Great day of riding...feet were soaked...wasn't crazy about getting home in the dark either...lol

No signature

Comment

No signature

Comment

Got a nice little ride in today...

Best $500 bike I have ever bought!
        2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
        2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post
          Got a nice little ride in today...

Best $500 bike I have ever bought!

Want to triple your money? We can't find those deals across the border
          sigpic
          09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
          1983 GS1100e
          82\83 1100e Frankenbike
          1980 GS1260
          Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Originally posted by bobgroger View Post
            That's because I gave him the deal.
            btw ..you know that 500 is around 250 us....

I can't figure out for the life of me why you guys aren't up here buying our old bikes with the way the dollar is?????????????
            No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
              That's because I gave him the deal.
              btw ..you know that 500 is around 250 us....

I can't figure out for the life of me why you guys aren't up here buying our old bikes with the way the dollar is?????????????
              Is that the bike you got for free? Maybe now that you are a dirt rider you might part with one of your big bikes....

500 CDN=345.16 US today. I don't know how that happened, our money is backed by the full faith and credit of the US Government. And that ain't worth much. If you see a decent deal, let me know. I am looking for a 16 valve 1100\1150 with good bodywork, mechanical less important. Do your bikes have a US DOT sticker? Supposed to make it easier to import if it does.

Where else to look besides kijiji.ca?
              sigpic
              1983 GS1100e
              82\83 1100e Frankenbike
              1980 GS1260

Comment

$1500 US? Come get it!
                2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Is that the bike you got for free? Maybe now that you are a dirt rider you might part with one of your big bikes....

500 CDN=345.16 US today. I don't know how that happened, our money is backed by the full faith and credit of the US Government. And that ain't worth much. If you see a decent deal, let me know. I am looking for a 16 valve 1100\1150 with good bodywork, mechanical less important. Do your bikes have a US DOT sticker? Supposed to make it easier to import if it does.

Where else to look besides kijiji.ca?
                  Look here too...

and..

Buy & sell your used stuff for free in undefined. Your local, family-friendly online classifieds site for cars, furniture, jobs, real estate & more

Not sure about the dot. As for me selling any bikes... well I am likely to be selling my 81 1100e...my wife thinks I should sell it, so Im most likely going to ask too much for it so it doesn't sell.
                  No signature

Comment

$1500 US? Come get it!
                    Don't make me regret selling it to you.
                    No signature

Comment

Don't make me regret selling it to you.
                      Please, it's back on the road... I'm a hero!
                      2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Please, it's back on the road... I'm a hero!
                        Lol.....
                        No signature

Comment

Lol.....
                          Trevor,
                          I would at least like to see your taillight in the distance this year at John Day. You are bringing a GS this year, right?
                          sigpic
                          1983 GS1100e
                          82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                          1980 GS1260

Comment

Trevor,
                            I would at least like to see your taillight in the distance this year at John Day. You are bringing a GS this year, right?
                            Yes sir reee Bob!
                            It will be one of my 1100's...not sure which one yet.
                            No signature

Comment

Yes sir reee Bob!
                              It will be one of my 1100's...not sure which one yet.
                              AH, this boy will be easy pickins on The Diaper!! lol
                              Fred

Comment

Originally posted by fred smailes View Post
                                AH, this boy will be easy pickins on The Diaper!! lol
                                Fred
                                Yeah, maybe I'll bring the 750 instead of the 1000 then. We can be the schoolyard bullies. Just kidding. Hey Trev, bring the black one. Gotta send GP (Gord) a pic of his old bike actually on a trip. Him and Cliff's Baja trip didnt go well. Tell you about at rally but he should have been on a Suzuki and not that Euro trash he bought.
                                '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Working...
                                X