anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
    Yeah, maybe I'll bring the 750 instead of the 1000 then. We can be the schoolyard bullies. Just kidding. Hey Trev, bring the black one. Gotta send GP (Gord) a pic of his old bike actually on a trip. Him and Cliff's Baja trip didnt go well. Tell you about at rally but he should have been on a Suzuki and not that Euro trash he bought.
    Sandy, I think you could be the bully on a scooter, especially on that little dragon we were on in Oregon last year.

Comment

Maybe I will bring my 750 this year too. that road you are talking about Fred, I know I would be faster on my 750...love that bike! If it wasn't for the highways.
      on my way to the Vancouver motorcycle show.
      No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
        Maybe I will bring my 750 this year too. that road you are talking about Fred, I know I would be faster on my 750...love that bike! If it wasn't for the highways.
        on my way to the Vancouver motorcycle show.
        You would have been faster on your DR with all the gravel on the right-handers.
        sigpic
        09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
        1983 GS1100e
        82\83 1100e Frankenbike
        1980 GS1260
        Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Will somebody PLEASE post some ride pics, and get these hijackers the F off the thread!!!
          "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
          1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
          1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
          1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
            Will somebody PLEASE post some ride pics, and get these hijackers the F off the thread!!!
            Lol.... Have a look at who started the thread.
            No signature

Comment

Hey, it's winter. I'd like to see a picture of your ride in Michigan today....
              sigpic
              09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
              1983 GS1100e
              82\83 1100e Frankenbike
              1980 GS1260
              Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Saw a guy on on a VFR in 20° temps yesterday morning.
                sigpic
                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                -Rusty old scooter.
                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Well within the tolerable range for a ride.

Not sure why its sideways...
                  IMG_3725.jpg

Comment

IMG_3726.jpg

Needs a bath.

Comment

[/URL]

46 degrees F, which means I need to have a ride. Notice the new Shocks. Thanks Ed and Rob! Opps, and especially my wife, Chris for buying them.

[/URL]

Just a short 18 miles to see how it rode.
                      Last edited by Charlie G; 01-24-2016, 01:05 AM.
                      sigpic
                      83 GS1100g
                      2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

aannddddd...how did it ride?? hey I forgot to send you the chrome caps! I have 4 if you want them... I bet that 650 sure if a different feel now that you're used to the 1100.
                        Rob
                        1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                        Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

YA!!......like really!!!! what the F*!K
                          Rob
                          1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                          Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

I rode my Tiller today... no pics though.
                            2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
                            2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
                              aannddddd...how did it ride?? hey I forgot to send you the chrome caps! I have 4 if you want them... I bet that 650 sure if a different feel now that you're used to the 1100.

They feel really nice, but I didn't push it at all. Cold wet roads, on a bike I haven't really ridden (a year and a half) since I got the 1100g up an going. It's seems light, quick to turn . almost squirrely? I'm getting some progressives for the front and checking the bearings in the headstock. I'm smiling....motorcycle dreams........ ..............................cg

Ps caps would be good. Maybe John Day or in Victoria I can pick up? thx!
                              sigpic
                              83 GS1100g
                              2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
                                [/URL]

46 degrees F, which means I need to have a ride. Notice the new Shocks. Thanks Ed and Rob! Opps, and especially my wife, Chris for buying them.

[/URL]

Just a short 18 miles to see how it rode.

That looks very nice!
                                Just this fall I watched a mint GS650E sell for only $800! Bummer, I was tapped out by my 7/11 project.
                                "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                                1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                                1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                                1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Working...
                                X