Comment

I need a dramamine....
      Nice roads!
      sigpic
      09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
      1983 GS1100e
      82\83 1100e Frankenbike
      1980 GS1260
      Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
        I have been trying to figure my gopro out and trying some editing....I have a long way to go....lol

Here is a little ride I took on my 750 the other day...fun ride!

Interesting road. Sure looked like narrow lane on the vid.

Interesting part of your vid is that can see the bars and hand controls, that added a different perspective that most do not have.
        Although would also be good to see further down the road.

Do post more.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Plated the GS this morning...

... hasn't been on the road since, uh, early last fall maybe? Been so long I forget! Long enough to develop a valve cover gasket leak anyway...
          2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
          2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

What's missing from the bike?

FINALLY got in a quick ride tonight to pick up some paperwork.
            I'm still a bit peeved that I've yet to do needed winter repairs on the ES- tires, weld a fairing mount back on, and rebuild the forks..... I threw the charged enough battery in, primed it, choked it, and hit the button, and the cycle started wonderfully after sitting since December.
            Short 25 mile jaunt, but it felt great.
            Realized on the way home that my registration is a pulpy mess after going thru the wash and in my toolbox.... oops.
            Last edited by dorkburger; 03-31-2016, 10:55 PM.
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post
              Plated the GS this morning...

Nice custom job on the bike! I missed your build thread if you posted one.
              I see you shortened the seat, have you been accused of hacking out a bobber because of that mod?
              I was considering just that mod last winter, but got negative feedback from the crew and gave it up.
              "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
              1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
              1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
              1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                What's missing from the bike?

FINALLY got in a quick ride tonight to pick up some paperwork.
                I'm still a bit peeved that I've yet to do needed winter repairs on the ES- tires, weld a fairing mount back on, and rebuild the forks..... I threw the charged enough battery in, primed it, choked it, and hit the button, and the cycle started wonderfully after sitting since December.
                Short 25 mile jaunt, but it felt great.
                Realized on the way home that my registration is a pulpy mess after going thru the wash and in my toolbox.... oops.
                Glad you got it back out bud!
                Jedz Moto
                1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                Originally posted by Hayabuser
                Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

It was nice... in my excitement, I rushed out, then when I stopped at the first traffic light in town and went to check my mirrors... DOH!
                  I take the bar end mirrors off during its winter slumber because they always get in the way.
                  They were in the garage cabinet literally less then a foot away from my helmet. Never even noticed.
                  sigpic
                  When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                  -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                  -Rusty old scooter.
                  Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                  https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

AH....... No. No ride today.

Ah....Now roads are probably gonna be salted again....
                    Might effect plans for ride tomorrow, maybe have to take the Shadow...

Last edited by Redman; 04-02-2016, 01:58 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Dave every time I see your 1100 I turn lime green with envy. What a gorgeous masterpiece.

Comment

>
                        "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                        1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                        1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                        1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Got out for the usual Katana Australia Saturday morning ride yesterday and had an extra large turnout. Had one fella on his debut of his freshly returned to the road 1100 as well as the usuals plus an old Beemer R60/6. That guy can ride! He had the old girl punting along very well indeed!

Apologies for the glare in the first pic but at the start...

The 650G turned home from there as he's on vintage rego which means his rides are limited, but the rest continued up to our usual cafe spot where another two Kats were waiting.

Top morning out

I can't wait to add mine to the clowder!
                          1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                          1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

My wife and I went up Island today for lunch at Genoa Bay...had a nice Salmon...
                            Total 200kms today

No signature

Comment

Rode to Helvatia Winery with some Lions Club members to set up the winery's big top.

Gustov
                              80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                              81 GS 1000 G
                              79 GS 850 G
                              81 GS 850 L
                              83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                              80 GS 550 L
                              86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                              2002 Honda 919
                              2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

image.jpg

Beautiful day in Nederland, CO. Bike runs great at high elevation!

Comment

Working...
                                X