Looking gorgeous! I love that Skunk!!!
    Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

I commute on the King every day that the sun cooperates, rarely stop to take pics but had to snap this one this afternoon on the way home from work:

Big K x2!
      2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
      2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

My bike fired right up after sitting all winter so took it out for a spin

Comment

I installed my new Motobatt and the old 450 fired right up for the first ride of the season on Saturday, stopped off at a small pier near my house for a quick break.

Comment

Tidy little ride Devon! Is that a Vetter headlight bucket? Beaded metal side covers?
            Originally posted by Devon View Post
            I installed my new Motobatt and the old 450 fired right up for the first ride of the season on Saturday, stopped off at a small pier near my house for a quick break.

Comment

Those are 80-81 450 E/S side covers Fred.No clue on the headlight.

Comment

Originally posted by fred smailes View Post
                Tidy little ride Devon! Is that a Vetter headlight bucket? Beaded metal side covers?
                Thanks Fred! The headlight and front turn signals are from Dime City Cycles. The bike started life as an '80 450 L, the frame tabs have been relocated to fit a 450 E tank and side covers.
                Last edited by Guest; 04-11-2016, 01:36 PM. Reason: fix info

Comment

Very neat 450 there Devon, I like that! It all works well together as a whole with the stock pipes too, very nicely done.
                  1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                  1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Originally posted by pete View Post
                    Very neat 450 there Devon, I like that! It all works well together as a whole with the stock pipes too, very nicely done.
                    Thanks Pete! I've always been inspired by yours, one of my favorites on here for sure. I've also been following your Kat build and know that will be amazing when it all comes together as well!

Comment

I love that duck tail on your 450 Devon, who makes it?

Neat ride mate, credit to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueline View Post
                        I love that duck tail on your 450 Devon, who makes it?

Neat ride mate, credit to you.
                        Thanks, the seat is from Roc City Café Racers in NY. It looks like they've raised the price a bit since I bought mine around this time last year. I was looking for one that mirrored the shape of the tank and fit the frame decently, this worked out fairly well.

Comment

Originally posted by Devon View Post
                          Thanks Pete! I've always been inspired by yours, one of my favorites on here for sure. I've also been following your Kat build and know that will be amazing when it all comes together as well!
                          Good to hear, thanks! I still love riding it pretty much every day, she's a fun machine for sure! Got around 50,000km's on her since the rebuild and still running strong so pretty happy with that end result. I'm hopeful the Kat ends up well, learnt a few things along the way on the 450.
                          1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                          1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Still trying to get better vidoes out of my gopro....

This was taken Sunday up in Port Renfrew....great road!

No signature

Comment

Nice video Trevor
                              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                                Nice video Trevor
                                Thanks cowboy...
                                Next I need to add music...it sure takes a lot of time to do this right now...hopefully I will be able to do it faster as I get used to the process....staying out of the vortex does give me more time...lol..
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X