anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trev,

Is that the "image stabilization" (of utube..or other) that makes it look like the instruments and mirrors are going forward and then back....? I have found that with the continual motion of traveling down the road the "image staabilazation" (of utube) can do strange things in addition to what it is intended to do.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
      Trev,

Is that the "image stabilization" (of utube..or other) that makes it look like the instruments and mirrors are going forward and then back....? I have found that with the continual motion of traveling down the road the "image staabilazation" (of utube) can do strange things in addition to what it is intended to do.
      Hmmmm...maybe. I did ad that to at least one or both videos but I didn't look at it again. Thanks for pointing that out Redman.
      No signature

Comment

I rode to work today. When I came out, there was a Suzuki parked next to me. It looked like it might be an 850L shaft drive. However, it had no emblems except the "Suzuki" on the stator cover and it was sorely bobbered in the most home-hack-job way. Purists here should be thankful that I can't really take pictures there without being "politely encouraged" to not do so. The bicycle bell on the clutch side of the bars was a nice touch, though, lol.

Comment

Got out after dinner for an evening ride (58 degrees).

Went out of town, then back in town about sunset.

Found a way into the state park camp ground (not open yet).

Yogi, Ranger Smith will not like you going in there !

There.
          Now it is springtime.

Last edited by Redman; 04-14-2016, 10:12 PM.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Well, I took her out of hibernation today. She fired up pretty quickly and ran just as well as she did when I put her to sleep in November. Got it up to temperature by going up and down the road a bunch of times. Did a few figure of 8's in the road and shut it down. Will clean her up and get ready for the riding season. Good to be back out on the road again.
            1979 GS850G
            2004 SV650N track bike
            2005 TT-R125 pit bike
            LRRS #246 / Northeast Cycles / Woodcraft / Armour Bodies / Hindle Exhaust / Central Mass Powersport

http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k443/tas850g/

Comment

Pic from my neighbour Bryan and I's Sunday ride to Port Renfrew...

And tonight after dinner ride in the hood...beautiful evening...

I cleaned out my garage on the weekend....funny one of my neighbours thought I was having a party...lol

No signature

Comment

hey Trev, enjoyed the vids, second one didn't play correct for me at the beginning.
                That's a pretty herd in the driveway!!
                Fred

Comment

Originally posted by fred smailes View Post
                  hey Trev, enjoyed the vids, second one didn't play correct for me at the beginning.
                  That's a pretty herd in the driveway!!
                  Fred
                  Thanks Fred...no worries about the video as a week tomorrow you will be riding it in real life!
                  Btw...which bike do you want to ride? It's one of those rare times when I wouldn't hesitate to ride any of them across the country tomorrow.
                  No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                    Thanks Fred...no worries about the video as a week tomorrow you will be riding it in real life!
                    Btw...which bike do you want to ride? It's one of those rare times when I wouldn't hesitate to ride any of them across the country tomorrow.
                    Hard choice, I really like to do wheelies, but I think the one with a new rear tire so I can do a really great smoke show at the Port Renfrew Motorcycle parking spot!

Comment

Originally posted by fred smailes View Post
                      Hard choice, I really like to do wheelies, but I think the one with a new rear tire so I can do a really great smoke show at the Port Renfrew Motorcycle parking spot!
                      Oh oh what have I gotten myself into??? Lol
                      No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                        Pic from my neighbour Bryan and I's Sunday ride to Port Renfrew...

I could say

- what is that thing with a cylinder sticking out the side....?

or, I could say:

- Hey, look, a picture of two GSes.

and.... a 3rd thing I could say...

- Say, that the same "motorcycle only" parking area we saw in your first video posted a few days ago...?

Last edited by Redman; 04-15-2016, 08:09 PM. Reason: 3rd thing

Comment

did some bikin and hikin with my brother. he just bought this sweet new conny. still in break-in mileage.

2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                          82 gs1100L probably the next project
                          1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                          1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
                            did some bikin and hikin with my brother. he just bought this sweet new conny. still in break-in mileage.
                            Good thing for brothers to do some things together. (I would suggest that you have some pics of you two. Years later you will like that.)

Comment

Morning ride for breakfast.
                              Afternoon ride, because it was 70degrees.
                              Evening ride with thin excuse of running an errand ...

Pic of evening ride.
                              (I like pic with the sun low, if can avoid shadows.)

Comment

BMW brunch ride today....naturally I rode a GS....

No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X