anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
    It really is a unique place. NM is called The Land Of Enchantment. Many come to visit and wind up staying. Makes you wonder if it's more like the land of entrapment
    I visited for 10 months at Holloman AFB (Oct/2013-Jul/2014). I got to meet MrBill who lives in Las Cruces. He helped me with my "T" and also showed me places to ride! Good times!

It was like a TDY (Temp Duty) for me; I was working for Boeing as Parts Chaser for QF16 Drone contract. The team was successful in higher elevation and the MOD moved forward at Cecil Field, Jacksonville FL. That too was a temporary duty (Sept/2014 - Apr/2016) and I moved back to Delaware this past April.

I have great pics of Muscalero and the southern region near where MrBill lives. We did a 300 mile ride that was totally fun. Shout out to MrBill!!!!

Ed
    Last edited by GSXR7ED; 11-24-2016, 07:14 AM.
    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Another great day to BLAST!!!!

Mountain exploring!!!

Broke out the GS650G and gave it one good run with a heavy does of stabilizer in it... Then parked it in my shop for an engine overhauls to chase the smoking issue...

Sigh...
      Connie and the GS650G are going into storage... TUX will be the primary for next few months...

Jedz Moto
      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
      1988 Honda GL1500-6
      2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
      2020 Honda Monkey Z125
      2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
      Originally posted by Hayabuser
      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Those pics are BADASS...5 out of 5 stickers

Seriously, very nice

Comment

^^+1

Jedz,

Those are awesome pics my GS Brother! I'm definitely downloading and using as screen saver. Thanks!!!

Ed
          GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
          GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
          Originally posted by GSXR7ED
          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

If you want high resolution, PM me. I'll email the MB sized files... Much better in HI REZ!!!
            Jedz Moto
            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
            1988 Honda GL1500-6
            2020 Honda Monkey Z125
            Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Agreed, beautiful. Especially the one at the boat launch.
              sigpic
              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
              -Rusty old scooter.
              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Thanks! Winter is a gorgeous season up here that most Motorcyclists will never see... Just those who like to ski, or snowboard... good grief, flatlanders.
                Jedz Moto
                1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Wow Jedz, I just saw you pics on the desk top monitor and they're fantastic. You could certainly have a future career in photography if you ever leave your day job!
                  Roger

Current rides
                  1983 GS 850G
                  2003 FJR 1300A
                  Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
                    Wow Jedz, I just saw you pics on the desk top monitor and they're fantastic. You could certainly have a future career in photography if you ever leave your day job!
                    Not too bad for for a bloke all geared up and a cell phone! Technology has come a LONG way!
                    Jedz Moto
                    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                    1988 Honda GL1500-6
                    2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Finally brought my camera on a ride, But found that I didn't want to stop for photo's I had waaay to much fun. But I couldn't resist this spot. (and also I forgot to take photo's last time I went for a ride and especially while I took my camera with me)

This is a Canal lock near Delden. I found a route online and did a part of it. I'm discovering that I live in an awesome place!

Bye!

Comment

Originally posted by Plinius10 View Post
                        Finally brought my camera on a ride, But found that I didn't want to stop for photo's I had waaay to much fun. But I couldn't resist this spot. (and also I forgot to take photo's last time I went for a ride and especially while I took my camera with me)

This is a Canal lock near Delden. I found a route online and did a part of it. I'm discovering that I live in an awesome place!

Bye!
                        Lovely! I wanna visit the Nether Lands.
                        "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                        1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                        1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                        1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
                          Lovely! I wanna visit the Nether Lands.
                          There are some excellent routes to ride. Just not as many straight roads as your place. But in the mean time, you can visit 'Holland' it's just a few hundred miles drive And the funny thing is there are a lot of names that come from my neck of the woods. Overisel sounds a lot like overijssel (the province I live in) and Borculo Is a few miles away from here.

Bye!

Comment

Holland is only 83 miles from me, but the airlines nether land there.
                            "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                            1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                            1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                            1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Buffalo Bill - Holland is only 83 miles from me, but the airlines nether land there.

hehe.

Jedz123 Your pics of Vermont are cool.... I've never ridden in snow before!
                              gs1100gk 1985 (x 2)
                              gs850g 1980
                              Previously owned
                              gs1100gk 1984(just sold).
                              gs850g x 2 '79, '80, gs1100gk x 2 '84, '85, gs1000 '78, gs1100g '82, gr650 '82, Buell x 2 '99 & '09, Harley xlch '65, Yam vmax '95, FJ1100 '82, Honda 500/4 '74, Kwaka z250 '80...

Comment

IMG_1664.jpg
                                Hope this works...posting with a phone.

Comment

Working...
                                X