anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
    It's good to be reminded of what can happen if we get sidetracked watching the scenery. Thanks for the post MrBill.

I often find myself looking around at the countryside and if I don't break that habit, I'll break something else!!
    Yep, been there, done that. I didn't break anything but I sure was bruised up quite a bit. Happened in 1993 and I haven't forgot the lesson yet. I had to avoid some oncoming traffic and was forced to make a right hand turn right into the side of a car that was also making a right hand turn. Not a pretty sight.
    Larry

'79 GS 1000E
    '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
    '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
    '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
    '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

Brakes work pretty good?

Reminds me of an overlook in Page Utah.
      I must have been nuts climbing around a few cliff edges for photographs.
      "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
      1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
      1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
      1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

I guess the saying is true trlsrider. You can never have too much fun!
        Roger

Current rides
        1983 GS 850G
        2003 FJR 1300A
        Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Originally posted by trlsrider
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]48789[/ATTACH]
          Still tourists around causing Moab traffic jam as i have to wait to cross.
          Looks like you're having a great time down there. What is that your riding? Looks very Interestng.
          '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by trlsrider
            I have 6 of 13 of the Scorpa 4Tricks that came to the US in 2005. The only other peep that I know that has one is the US Trials Champ Pat Smage. 80 lbs full with gas. i took one of the 70cc trials motors and put it in the 68 Honda Cub also. Best explorer vehicle ever. Youtube has some pretty trick video of Smage on the 4tricks, check him out for great entertainment.
            I've seen a few bikes like your Scorpa and they really intrigue me. Would love to ride something like that.
            sigpic
            83 GS1100g
            2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

All your Moab photos are wonderful, but they're only playing card sized.
              You really need to work on your online skills.
              "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)

Comment

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
                  All your Moab photos are wonderful, but they're only playing card sized.
                  You really need to work on your online skills.
                  You may need to follow your own advice....? Our Utah member seems to have vanished
                  sigpic
                  83 GS1100g

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

He may have Napolean complex, small dic err...small pic complex why he make comment as he did.

Comment

Originally posted by trlsrider View Post
                      He may have Napolean complex, small dic err...small pic complex why he make comment as he did.
                      Name calling? Bill paid you a complement by calling your pictures "Playing Card" size. Postage stamp is more like. As I remember you use some sort of portable device and I have no advice as to how you can post larger pictures. As interesting as you photos are, they are almost non existent. I posted pictures like yours for about a year(but larger) till I figured out how to do it right. There are a ways to do it right, but using your small pic isn't one of them......
                      sigpic
                      83 GS1100g

Comment

yea somebody needs to let the small picture thing go. Its really pompus. Some of us are bike people with limited computer skills and we are just fine with that. Your small picture is fine. My finger was not stressed in the least to click on it.

Comment

No problem here, just chill and give me a year to figure techno weenie skill. I rather be riding or wrenching.Hopefully by the time i get to 5000 posts like you charlie i figure it out or maybe by then you will be so old and wearing magnifying glasses the pics will look larger.
                          Last edited by Guest; 12-18-2016, 10:49 AM.

Comment

A new troll on the site…

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
                              A new troll on the site…
                              Hope he rides better than he communicates......
                              sigpic
                              83 GS1100g

Comment

image.jpg
                                chill on the rocks charlie , there is a benefit concert for small pic people or.......i will sic...
                                Last edited by Guest; 12-18-2016, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X