anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
    Rode a little bit today. To mom's for a happy mother's day coffee then to church with my wife. Lunch afterwards at Einstein's Bagels, then home. Was a little windy but still nice for riding.

Here's our church.

That's cool. I was able to visit my folks this weekend, and I went to the 8am service at a beautiful Episcopal cathedral. I was quite pleased to see two people walk into the sanctuary at about 7:50 carrying helmets. I think I saw a Nighthawk parked outside afterwards.
    "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Went for about an hour and a half ride yesterday to try out the new seat. Stopped at the Huffman Dam reserve for a couple quick pics.

Current Bikes:
      2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

^^^ That really is a handsome bike-Black suits it well! ( and, even considering it has a radiator!)

Comment

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post
          ^^^ That really is a handsome bike-Black suits it well! ( and, even considering it has a radiator!)
          Oil cooler actually.
          Current Bikes:

Comment

Originally posted by ddaniels View Post
            Oil cooler actually.
            Dave, have you ever owned an ugly bike?
            Dogma
            --
            O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
            '80 GS850 GLT
            '80 GS1000 GT
            '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

I borrowed my daughter's bike to do some errands this morning and couldn't resist getting a shot with the crabapple tree when I returned.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Carter Turk View Post
                It's a secret. Not really, and I figured since this is a motorcycle forum my photo and comments would be safe.
                Getting closer with second guess.
                somewhere on Whidbey then? even though I work on the base at Whidbey, I haven't ridden more than in town in oak harbor. I'm trying to think of where that could be. I do need to make a chuckanut run either this week before I go to Spokane on Saturday, or right after I come back and move permanently to Spokane. or this could be on the western side of mt erie on fidalgo

Comment

I rode to lunch today at a local country club. I got a kick out of the signs that said "Speed Limit 17"
                  I like the out of focus picture, but I didn't plan it.

"I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

How funny! Is that the 17th hole?
                    Roger

Current rides
                    1983 GS 850G
                    2003 FJR 1300A
                    Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

I guess 17 means not 20.
                      I have seen 12 mph before.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Been riding to work this week. 3 days so far.

Stopped here this morning, to take quick look at locomotive, and take picture.
                        Was just parked there. Not running. Nobody around.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                          I guess 17 means not 20.
                          I have seen 12 mph before.
                          I remember a small town in south Georgia where the posted speed limit was 19 MPH. If you were caught going 20 or over, you got a ticket. They didn't give warning tickets, either. Purely a source of revenue...

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                            I borrowed my daughter's bike to do some errands this morning and couldn't resist getting a shot with the crabapple tree when I returned.

[IMG][/IMG]

Beautiful photo, Lurch.
                            2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Geography. The flowering trees like the one in Lurch's pictures were at their peak about a month ago here.
                              I remember taking a car trip years ago. We left in early spring and drove south into a spring in full bloom.
                              sigpic
                              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                              -Rusty old scooter.
                              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by Dogma View Post
                                Dave, have you ever owned an ugly bike?
                                I try to stay away from them.
                                Current Bikes:

Comment

Working...
                                X