Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back from morning coffee-shop run.

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
    I should be able to really rack now,..........
    My "season" just started last week, and by then you had already surpassed what my average season total has been. And your weather there is no better than here.
    Man, you are not cutting that new bike any slack, eh. Out in rain and sleet and slop.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
      Man, you are not cutting that new bike any slack, eh. Out in rain and sleet and slop.

Hehe
      My boss came in this morning and said, You riding that gorgeous bike in that crap! (he's Harley guy)
      My response: I didn't buy it to look at it, I bought it to ride it.... but yeah it looks good doesn't it?
      My hope is that it's over... but I've been hoping for that for 3 weeks now. The Truck hasn't been run in a couple weeks now... Live to ride!
      Jedz Moto
      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
      1988 Honda GL1500-6
      2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
      2020 Honda Monkey Z125
      2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
      Originally posted by Hayabuser
      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

A quick jaunt over to church last night.
        Attached Files
        Current Bikes:
        2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

My boss came in this morning and said, You riding that gorgeous bike in that crap! (he's Harley guy)
          My response: I didn't buy it to look at it, I bought it to ride it.... but yeah it looks good doesn't it?
          That is priceless, all the way.

Visited a church member at the hospital last night.
          "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Hey jedz, let him take it for a spin. You might end up having two bonnies to look at out the window at work. lol
            Last edited by B.C.G.S.; 04-30-2018, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by B.C.G.S. View Post
              Hey jedz, let him take it for a sin. You might end up having two bonnies to look at out the window at work. lol
              Yep, some Harley riders would consider it to be a sin.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by B.C.G.S. View Post
                Hey jedz, let him take it for a spin. You might end up having two bonnies to look at out the window at work. lol
                Doh!...phikst

Comment

[QUOTE=Jedz123;2472802]Soaking rains...

/QUOTE]

You mean that you didn't have to wash your bike at my place after all?

Comment

[QUOTE=lurch12_2000;2472921]
                    Soaking rains...

/QUOTE]

You mean that you didn't have to wash your bike at my place after all?
                    I said it was going to be futile but he you got your ride for the clean! Hahaha you have to admit it looked great on Saturday! Plus dirt is weight, I had to keep up with all those Japanese bikes . Every ounce counts!
                    Last edited by Jedz123; 04-30-2018, 10:42 PM.
                    Jedz Moto
                    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                    1988 Honda GL1500-6
                    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Another cold Clammy day (low 40's) but slammed down a few more miles...

Did see the sun in a few spots...

Came across this Gorgeous all Marble church in Proctor Vermont

And After such a brisk and balmy ride I rewarded myself!
                      Jedz Moto
                      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                      1988 Honda GL1500-6
                      2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Nice shots Jedz. I finished off the last of the Founders IPA you left. I prefer Long Trail Doublebag though so stock up for my next trip up. I see you have a 12 pack of water in there too.

Today I went out for a ride...only 59F but sun out and fields are turning green with temps maybe hit 80F tomorrow.
                        Having fun with the VX. Bike is made for back roads of New England!

[IMG][/IMG]
                        Last edited by Guest; 05-01-2018, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                          Nice shots Jedz. I finished off the last of the Founders IPA you left. I prefer Long Trail Doublebag though so stock up for my next trip up. I see you have a 12 pack of water in there too.

Today I went out for a ride...only 59F but sun out and fields are turning green with temps maybe hit 80F tomorrow.
                          Having fun with the VX. Bike is made for back roads of New England!

[IMG][/IMG]
                          Hahah Water. No no that's Coors Lurch!
                          You better be out there enjoying this weather!!! I'm stuck in board meetings all afternoon.
                          Jedz Moto
                          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                          1988 Honda GL1500-6
                          2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Going for ride has become regular these days.

But today was special for a couple reasons.

Out for ride to coffee shop this morning, but didnt need liner in jacket and didnt need sweetshirt either. Whaa hooo.
                            Stopped at this place where have view over bayou and river with sunrise, well, kinda late for sunrise this time of year, but sun still low.

After hanging out at coffee shop with some folks I have gotten to know,

Then rode to pick up grandkid from pre-school.

Gramma Meme was there with van too.
                            And we all went out to lunch.

She has been liking playing tic-tac-toe on the placemats.

Then We went out to a park playground.
                            And then to I had a couple hours with her at her house.

Then I had about 3 hours to myself.
                            Headed south from there to area I dont often ride to since is mostly flat straight roads, but since I was in that direction any way....

Yah, straight roads out in farmland.

Was not too long and I was stopping to take off my long sleeve shirt.
                            Upper 70s this afternoon Hey! Hey!
                            And then a while longer was stopping to dig around side bags looking for mesh gloves.

Yah, can be some excitement on these straight roads out in farm land.

In the town of Hamilton there is this old tressel.

Then headed back.

First ride in somewhat warm weather, and first day for rides morning, noon, and afternoon.

Last edited by Redman; 05-01-2018, 09:36 PM.

Comment

So busy are you Redman! Thanks for the narrative and pics. You have a wonderful life.

Ed

EDIT: not to leave Jedz out...thank you for your updates. Heck, everyone who contributes to this thread...thx!
                              GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                              GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                              Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                              Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Weather looks like it's turning in the PNW, 70's the rest of this week and 80's by next week. Mountain routes will be late opening this year, Chinook Pass\Hwy 410 had 100" of snow in March. https://www.flickr.com/photos/wsdot/...57695570108235 The picture of the skiers the "Wenatchee National Forest" overpass is at least 15 feet above the roadway. It is also the exact spot where the grey marine skies of the west side turn to the beaming sunshine of the east side. Awesome ride although you are likely stuck behind a motorhome. A great chance to experience the two Washingtons.
                                sigpic
                                09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
                                1983 GS1100e
                                82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                                1980 GS1260
                                Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Working...
                                X