• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
    ..... ... ..... ..... .... a little chilly, only 60-65º
    Maybe also need an "Annoyed" button.

haa haa

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
      Maybe also need an "Annoyed" button.

haa haa
      And a "Funny" button.
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

The Reason I joke about that:

25 degF this morning.
        Last edited by Redman; 10-18-2018, 11:17 AM. Reason: Reason I joke

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

25 degF this morning.
          Yikes! Going to be 20 (70) here today and sunny...been this way for 3 weeks...and good until tuesday next week. 5 of us are going up Island Saturday on the dual sports...spending the night in a cabin and coming home Sunday. Man I love this Island!!!
          No signature

Comment

Rode home in the snow after work last night around 10PM... OOf the DT125 did great!
            (motorcycle Cam)

Got up to not so warm but good enough weather to ride in:

Scraped the snow off the TUX and blasted into work! It was gorgeous to see all the snow!

My Buddy Jack brought in his Suzuki too!

I found a really good combination of gear this year!!! I was very comfortable on my ride in, took the long way and I'll take long way home... we just reached out high for the day 36' F!
            Last edited by Jedz123; 10-18-2018, 02:09 PM.
            Jedz Moto
            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
            1988 Honda GL1500-6
            2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
            2020 Honda Monkey Z125
            2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
            Originally posted by Hayabuser
            Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Jedz, so fun to see how much joy you are getting from your stable!
              "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
              ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
              1982 CB900f

Comment

25 degF this morning.
                Well today it started out at 55º
                Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I'm with you Dave. Had frost on my windows 2 days this week already. Sucks, I've had enough of winter already. Not all of us are completely nuts like Jedz, lol... I have some very warm winter gear, still don't mean I'm silly enough to ride on the street in the snow...
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Justin what tires are you running on the TUX? Been thinking I want to put some on/off road tires onto my spare GS450 tires for the winter.
                    1980/1981 GS450 - GS500 Cylinder + Piston Swap - "De-L'ed", custom seat, CB350 bits, 18" rear, etc.
                    1977 GS550
                    1977 GS750 - Cross country trip thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                      Rode home in the snow after work last night around 10PM... OOf the DT125 did great!
                      I found a really good combination of gear this year!!! I was very comfortable on my ride in, took the long way and I'll take long way home... .... ... ...
                      Impressive ..... 28 degF and 36degF
                      I would have thought you would take the bike with more wind protection.

Tell us about your "gear".

Last edited by Redman; 10-18-2018, 10:01 PM.

Comment

After scrapping the 25degF frost this morning, it was mid 40s by noon and just above 50 most of the afternoon.
                        SO great afternoon for going for ride... but I need to make more progress on my siding restaining project.

This evening I rode back to that roadside pumpkin wagon to get a pumpkin.

Made a Pump-O-Kin-Lantern.

Yah, one of my kids called it a Pump-O-Kin-Lantern, so that is what we have called them ever since.

Last edited by Redman; 10-18-2018, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Impressive ..... 28 degF and 36degF
                          I would have thought you would take the bike with more wind protection.

Tell us about your "gear".

Which bike is that? All my bikes are motor-cycles... hehehe Seriously all my bikes that are mobile only have a round headlight for wind protections (the T120 is down and out)

Gear includes winter pants, winter jacket some warm gloves and rain gear.
                          Jedz Moto
                          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                          1988 Honda GL1500-6
                          2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                          Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by sam000lee View Post
                            Justin what tires are you running on the TUX? Been thinking I want to put some on/off road tires onto my spare GS450 tires for the winter.
                            Shinko 700!
                            Jedz Moto
                            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                            1988 Honda GL1500-6
                            2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Went for a little ride up the "Goat Path" on Tuesday with a friend riding my 1100g. The Cal Salmon river never disappoints.
                              Last edited by Charlie G; 10-19-2018, 04:25 PM.
                              sigpic
                              83 GS1100g
                              2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Finally got the GS out late this afternoon after doing an oil change on the Bandit. Made a run over to one of my favorite rides through Germantown down Browns Run road

Browns Run 2018 by Scott Baker, on Flickr

Then made my way over to the Jasper Covered Bridge and Kern's Cabin

Jasper Covered Bridge by Scott Baker, on Flickr

Kern Cabin by Scott Baker, on Flickr

After the 65 miles, I threw some Stabil into the tank even though I'll still get it out some more before the end of the year
                                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X