Dave those clouds look ****ed off.
    Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Just shy of 100 miles on the Tux yesterday!
      Jedz Moto
      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
      1988 Honda GL1500-6
      2020 Honda Monkey Z125
      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Jedz, what's the story about your Triumph? Are they able to fix the transmission or are they going to give you a new motorcycle? I'd push them for a new machine. 👍
        My Motorcycles:
        22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
        22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
        82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
        81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
        79 1000e (all original)
        82 850g (all original)
        80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
          Jedz, what's the story about your Triumph? Are they able to fix the transmission or are they going to give you a new motorcycle? I'd push them for a new machine. 👍
          So the Transmission landed Friday and they are installing it this Tuesday. Triumph tech wants to be present when they put it in the case. 20K mile service is also being performed which is a standard fluid change, throttle body sync, valve adjustment, bearings inspection (repack for the head bearings and swing arm bearings). Brake pad replacement, air filter (which I'm not doing for I'm now running pods)... Been gone for about a month now.

The new transmission is being built to be tougher than a stock unit so I'd rather have that than a new bike where I need to do a another motor break in... The engine is a tank and I would much prefer to have MY bike back. Pretty partial to it.
          Jedz Moto
          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
          1988 Honda GL1500-6
          2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

fullsizeoutput_19a by larson45056, on Flickr
            Drove the bike into work yesterday, a little chilly in morning (40's F), but the ride home was great.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by CrazyCloud; 11-03-2018, 07:30 PM.
            Regards,
            Jason

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCloud View Post
              Drove the bike into work yesterday, a little chilly in morning (40's F), but the ride home was great.
              Hey, Jason, Good to hear from you. Do tell us more of your adventures.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

52 and mostly sunny, but most of afternoon was raking leaves , uh.

Did get out for a short ride.

Looks like the fall colors have somehow bypassed us here.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Short ride... off a short pier? You are very trusting of dock builders!

I've heard that the dry spells we had damp down the color intensity for some reason.
                  and God said, "Let there be air compressors!"
                  __________________________________________________ ______________________
                  2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2004 HondaPotamus sigpic Git'cha O-ring Kits Here!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post

Went for a little ride up the "Goat Path" on Tuesday with a friend riding my 1100g. The Cal Salmon river never disappoints.
                    You need to get more of that Triumph in the shot Charlie... like all of it!
                    It's smoke that make electronic components work.
                    Every time I've let the smoke out by mistake, they never work again.
                    '80 GS250T... long gone... And back!
                    '86 Honda Bol D'Or... very sadly long gone
                    '82 GS1000SZ
                    '82 GS1100GL
                    '01 Honda CBR1100XX BlackBird

Comment

As you you wish :

Well that's most of it.....
                      sigpic
                      83 GS1100g
                      2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

I like it... cracking bike Charlie!
                        It's smoke that make electronic components work.
                        Every time I've let the smoke out by mistake, they never work again.
                        '80 GS250T... long gone... And back!
                        '86 Honda Bol D'Or... very sadly long gone
                        '82 GS1000SZ
                        '82 GS1100GL
                        '01 Honda CBR1100XX BlackBird

Comment

Originally posted by robertbarr View Post
                          .... ... .... .... .... ... You are very trusting of dock builders!

I've heard that the dry spells we had damp down the color intensity for some reason.
                          I did look things over, and walked out there first. And took some care as to which plank to put sidestand on.

Yah, most colors here went from green to yellow to brown in short order.

Comment

40 degF this morning.
                            Was gonna ride out of town a couple miles and then back into town for coffee. So didnt really suit up for the cold.
                            But ended up going about 8 miles outta town (see pics in "Pano"). Did get a little bit chilled, but not bad. Good ride.

Then Sitting there at the coffee shop,

Picture was about when first got there. Did take jacket off after a short while.
                            Sat there chatting with folks for about half hour., had some coffee..... then, man!, then I got chilled, was about shivering. That passed after a little bit. Strange how that works.

Afterwards, did take a little ride around.
                            THis as about as much fall color as is around here anymore.

THis afternoon is leaf raking some more.

Comment

Been doing plenty of high speed riding on my GS1100G, but it's showing the stress.
                              The front fairing mount is lose, and the mechanical tach is trashed.
                              Small part of my winter projects will be to fix and replace those.
                              Meanwhile, I'll post this pic of Maple leaves in my backyard for Redman.
                              "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                              1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                              1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                              1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Last night.
                                http://Suzuki GS by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
                                sigpic
                                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                                -Rusty old scooter.
                                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Working...
                                X