anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.C.G.S. View Post
    So, what's the favored car tire among v max riders?
    Find out... http://forums.delphiforums.com/DarkSiding
    ---- Dave
    79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
    80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
    79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
    92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

No signature

Comment

'Twas a beautiful evening in the hood, Trev.

2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
        2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post
          'Twas a beautiful evening in the hood, Trev.

Lol...we are blessed my friend.
          No signature

Comment

Nice shots boys!!! So glad your finally sharing the weather with the rest of us!

I plan to try darkside one of these days. Why? Well why not? I have to experience the suck to factually say, they suck.
            I have an unmatched 18" BF Goodrich G-Force Comp 2 I picked up for $40... ZR rated, if it works, it will be a standard "wow what a deal!", Guessing I will get what I paid for.

I am looking at the new Commander 3 for the Vmax... They don't make great options for 18" rears in that 200 width range.
            Jedz Moto
            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
            1988 Honda GL1500-6
            2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
            2020 Honda Monkey Z125
            2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
            Originally posted by Hayabuser
            Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
              I plan to try darkside one of these days. Why? Well why not? I have to experience the suck to factually say, they suck.
              I have an unmatched 18" BF Goodrich G-Force Comp 2 I picked up for $40... ZR rated, if it works, it will be a standard "wow what a deal!", Guessing I will get what I paid for.

I am looking at the new Commander 3 for the Vmax... They don't make great options for 18" rears in that 200 width range.
              I've only read about and seen some videos on "Darksiding". Mostly on long-mile slab touring bikes like Goldwings. Don't know any other forum members who've done it. I know you'll give us your full, unadulterated Jedz review after torturing that car tire. I look forward to your youtube video.
              Rich
              1982 GS 750TZ
              2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
              Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
                I've only read about and seen some videos on "Darksiding". Mostly on long-mile slab touring bikes like Goldwings. Don't know any other forum members who've done it. I know you'll give us your full, unadulterated Jedz review after torturing that car tire. I look forward to your youtube video.
                There is definite love and hate for them. I'm the you don't know till you try it types and I don't discriminate unless their is valid reason to do so. I like to stand on proven ground through personal experience before voicing my opinions...
                I mean for the price, what do you really have to loose? It will make a great tree swing regardless
                Last edited by Jedz123; 05-20-2020, 07:20 AM.
                Jedz Moto
                1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Fiirst 200 km drive with the bike , beautiful sunny day , perfect weather , light breeze and few people on the winding roads of lake Como Italy , I m so pleased with this bike !!!
                  IMG_1180.jpg
                  Last edited by OLIVER69; 05-20-2020, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Fiirst 200 km drive with the bike , beautiful sunny day , perfect weather , light breeze and few people on the winding roads of lake Como Italy , I m so pleased with this bike !!!
                    IMG_1180.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                      There is definite love and hate for them. I'm the you don't know till you try it types and I don't discriminate unless their is valid reason to do so. I like to stand on proven ground through personal experience before voicing my opinions...
                      I mean for the price, what do you really have to loose? It will make a great tree swing regardless
                      Worst case? Just smoke it off in the world's biggest burn-out.
                      2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
                      2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Took the acoustic bike out for a few miles. Someday I'll get a camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post
                          Worst case? Just smoke it off in the world's biggest burn-out.
                          That would be an epic ending to his forthcoming YouTube video review.
                          Rich
                          1982 GS 750TZ
                          2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                          Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Good day for it!!

Finished up the day with some dessert
                            Jedz Moto
                            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                            1988 Honda GL1500-6
                            2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

I did go for a ride today!

I wanted to enjoy the warm norwegian summers, so I took a mountain trip:

I must admit this picture is totally staged. I drove the bike off the road into the snow just to take a winterr picture. It was hard to get out...

My destination, a super chill place. So quiet, just nature sounds, but not a lot of them.

Road over mountain to get there. Twisty, filled with gravel and partially covered in snow. Prone for mudslides and avalanches.

More pictures for anyone interessted:

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like steinar3000.

Edit: Forgot to mention, these pictures are taken around 10pm. Tomorrow marks the start of sun constantly.
                              Last edited by Noreg; 05-21-2020, 06:22 PM.
                              GS1000G 1981

Comment

Noreg, your pics are amazing.
                                2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Working...
                                X