anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A balmy 46 degrees today in IN!

1982 1100G - 1979 1000SN Cooley #703 - 1982 Kawasaki ELR#337 - 1982 Katana 1000SZ (X3) #769, #872, #1963 - 1983 1100E mid-night blue (X2) - Ducati 907ie - 1976 GT750 Bad Buffalo

Comment

Hi,

I rode to work today, just like I do every day. Usually I park in the back of the shop but today I parked by the front door of the shop.

Sometimes I'll park by the cart shed.

If the weather is bad I'll park under the cart shed.

Sometimes I take work home with me.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Nothing better than seeing a practical bike Cliff, especially one that looks as good as yours, love that blue!
        Rob
        1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
        Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Yup, good one Cliff, always good to see our GS' being put to good use

I can't wait to get my bike back so I can do the commute to work again... rain, hail, or shine... Hopefully only another week to go...
          1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
          1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Hit the mid-40's today and I took break from grading finals.

West of Brownsburg, IN

In between Avon and Brownsburg.
            Last edited by Guest; 12-12-2012, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by oldrookie View Post
              Hit the mid-40's today and I took break from grading finals.
              Nice! I love those Indiana roads out in the country. I've been on them a few times.

Thanks for sharing,

BassCliff

Comment

Originally posted by BassCliff View Post
                Hi,

Nice! I love those Indiana roads out in the country. I've been on them a few times.

Thanks for sharing,

BassCliff
                Thanks, BassCliff. I have yet to enjoy your CA roads, but I will get there someday.

Comment

Just one today.

Comment

hah, Santa in a helicopter, not something you see everyday

I took the old Zuke (I call it "Sparky" now, due to it's constant electrical stupidness) out today for the first time in months, got a temporary fuse box in while I wait for the pc-8 from eastern beaver. Felt good to ride it again.

This in in Prescott Beach, on the Columbia River, about 17 miles from my house. HUGE ship sitting high, must be waiting to go into Portland and be loaded.

Last edited by Guest; 12-13-2012, 08:51 PM.

Comment

That old barn is cool. I love Indiana.

Comment

I haven't ridden since before Thanksgiving. Snowy and cold now. Winter came this year .

Comment

Got out today. It nice here.
                          Golf in December in Canada! Gotta love Victoria!

No signature

Comment

Ok Trevor, I'm going to have to start a new thread of pics on any bike but a Suzuki then I can post up my little Kawasaki as I bomb around town Great pictures!!...almost makes you think it wasn't cold out today.
                            Rob
                            1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                            Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Down by the river today. Ice starting to form in mid Dec.

Last edited by Guest; 12-22-2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

I got out today for 2.5 hrs @ 43 degrees, yesterday for 3 hrs @ 48 degrees and Thursday for 2 hrs @ 45 degrees. No electric gear just extra layers and a pair of snow mobile pants.

Most of the ponds and lakes in central New England are partially covered by ice so you know it when you get close to one.

Hey I'll take anything I can get at this point in the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X