No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know my Yamahas that well but is that a seca with a sidecar?

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
      I love the CB400 Four! I knew a kid that had one when I was growing up. I used to sit on it and dream...
      "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Thanks Trevor, looks like some nice scenery there!
        1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
        1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Originally posted by oldgsfan View Post
          Don't know my Yamahas that well but is that a seca with a sidecar?
          That would be an XJ750 looks a lot like a Seca though. He did a very nice job on the sidecar.
          No signature

Comment

A good Memorial Day to you all.

We came upon this little town that was five minutes BEFORE the start of it's memorial day parade. The street wasn't blocked off yet so we just rode through like the celebs we are. Unfortunately this pic was taken five minutes AFTER the parade, I swear the women and children went home and the bars absorbed the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
              That would be an XJ750 looks a lot like a Seca though. He did a very nice job on the sidecar.
              The owner of the Yamaha XJ750 was say it was one of only a few hundred ever made. It was a Canadian only model or something like that. He bought the side car body locally but had to make the frame/axle connecting rods himself. Says it actually holds the road and steers fairly well and has toured 1/2 across Canada with it.
              Rob
              1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
              Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Lots of bikes out today, even with the wind. Of course those huge 1 ton H-Ds don't even budge when the wind gusts. :P

Comment

The wife and I went for a nice ride out to Dwight, Illinois yesterday. Cuised down Old Route 66 From Dwight to Odell...

Cool old 66 station in Dwight...

Standard Oil station in Odell...

Really cool windmill in Dwight...

Just a few examples of what we saw on our trip. Thought I'd share...
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Very nice pics! We have a little station sort of like that not far from my house.

"Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Why yes,yes I did!

sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                      2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Wasn't suppose to but I did take a ride around near Red Rocks... 35 minutes or so...

Rigged up my front break with a bolt from Home Depot just to go out for the first time in 5 weeks now... Snapped before I put my gloves back on.

Only got asked once about it. What is that? LOL That is called make it work...

Same size though. I would have snapped pics but my gloves at this point are a chore to remove. 20 minutes of pulling later... errr ehhh ahhhh errr. Not really worth a pic

Say a guy with a vintage 70's Triumph thing down town. It was pretty neat. Wish I could have snapped a photo. Absolutely mint. Beautiful.

After 35 minutes the dry dead nubb representing my former thumb started to complain, back in the brace please... Those Joe Rocket gloves are somewhat supportive with the plastic knuckles and leather on them.

Happy Memorial Day US'ers...

Comment

Spent a few minutes out this a.m.

No real exciting shots...too much fun riding to stop.

This is the courthouse square in Danville, IN.

Comment

Man all I'm doing at the moment is commuting, you're all making me jealous! A fellow rider at work just resigned so hopefully that'll be a good excuse for a short lunchtime ride somewhere...

At this rate I won't be doing anything exciting until the GSR run on the 16th...
                            1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                            1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Originally posted by pete View Post
                              Man all I'm doing at the moment is commuting, you're all making me jealous! A fellow rider at work just resigned so hopefully that'll be a good excuse for a short lunchtime ride somewhere...

At this rate I won't be doing anything exciting until the GSR run on the 16th...
                              But...you still get to ride everyday, most don't! If I ever hit the lottery (don't you just love that go to statement) I'll fly over there and we'll take 2 weeks to tour your country side till we find one of them little tiki hut bars that serve little drinks in with umbrellas by half naked girls

Comment

"find one of them little tiki hut bars that serve little drinks in with umbrellas by half naked girls"

Half naked chicks ROCK... Especially when they are supplying us with alcohol...
                                '83 GS 1100T
                                The Jet

sigpic
                                '95 GSXR 750w
                                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Working...
                                X