X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda looks like one on a friends Facebook pages
    Attached Files

Comment

My friend Jack had a really, really nice GS750. He had it on CL for a couple months over this summer, Ebay, and I linked it here. This is as nice a 750 as you will ever find. He ended up taking $1500. No interest here in the PNW. Not much better for 1100's at the moment.
      sigpic
      09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
      1983 GS1100e
      82\83 1100e Frankenbike
      1980 GS1260
      Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Found it. This is a $1500 GS750. http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...t=#post2397060
        sigpic
        09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
        1983 GS1100e
        82\83 1100e Frankenbike
        1980 GS1260
        Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Only $1500. Depressing unless you’re the buyer.
          sigpic
          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
          -Rusty old scooter.
          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
            Only $1500. Depressing unless you’re the buyer.
            So now I'm bikerless and gonna have to leave the forum

Got rid of the 750, let it go for 77 chevy blazer and $1500

Blazer has motor with a rod knocking, but other wise real good shape. They hit a deer a five years ago and front end was fixed and vehicle painted.

Comment

Originally posted by trent View Post
              So now I'm bikerless and gonna have to leave the forum

Got rid of the 750, let it go for 77 chevy blazer and $1500

Blazer has motor with a rod knocking, but other wise real good shape. They hit a deer a five years ago and front end was fixed and vehicle painted.
              You only have to leave if you choose to. There are many here that don't have bikes anymore.
              GSRick
              No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
              Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                You only have to leave if you choose to. There are many here that don't have bikes anymore.
                I have a bike just not a GS.

I do know of a few for sale close by me, one 1100 E but need a lot of work and don't know if I'm up to it! the motor needs so much think I'd replace it if I could find one?

Comment

OMG, Trent....why would you think you have to leave? I guess it means you have a conscience. Stick around and keep adding your opinion to threads.

Ed
                  GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                  GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                  GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                  Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                  Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Going to look at a 81 gs1100e tomorrow its about 80 miles east of me, the guy says he's a member on here But didn't want to give his username out????

$600 bucks, It's rough but runs? said tires have about a hundred miles on them but are three years old...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by trent View Post
                      My friend bought a 05-06 ? roadglide and he's put in a lot of money and labor into it, Has air suspension that he can drop down no jiffy stand..LOL He's even got one loud bass boomin stereo on it amps and speakers, fancy rims and all..LOL

Kinda cool bike, I just want something to ride long distances comfortably , to visit some of the members who live aways from me
                      I do not know how many times I have heard that as a default reason for HDs but, as Earl has suggested there are a great many H-ds that traverse thousands of miles of our highways every year ... and their tires never show more than a couple of hundred miles of wear in a season..

As far as comfort on long distance....there are many of us on this forum who have toured on GSes and found them quite comfortable, as well as dependable. There are a few who have done over 1000 miles in a single day and one (Highwayglider) did well over 10,000 miles on his trip from Montreal to Alaska and Canada's arctic and back..
                      "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
                      Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                        OMG, Trent....why would you think you have to leave? I guess it means you have a conscience. Stick around and keep adding your opinion to threads.

Ed
                        As Rick has said there are quite a few members who do not ride GS bikes now, but have continued to remain forum members.
                        The GSR is better for their presence.

I no longer have my GS1100s, but, I do have a GS..... a GS X1250FA.
                        "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
                        Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Originally posted by argonsagas View Post
                          I do not know how many times I have heard that as a default reason for HDs but, as Earl has suggested there are a great many H-ds that traverse thousands of miles of our highways every year ... and their tires never show more than a couple of hundred miles of wear in a season..

As far as comfort on long distance....there are many of us on this forum who have toured on GSes and found them quite comfortable,
                          I didn't mean it as a default reason for H-D, I've rode a lot of bikes including harley's on road trips, harleys were softail and I Herd they are only good for about 350 miles a day then start getting Uncomfy???

My gs750 I rode 315 miles after work sleep for five hours and rode it back and I could've kept on going no problem
                          Originally posted by argonsagas View Post
                          As Rick has said there are quite a few members who do not ride GS bikes now, but have continued to remain forum members.
                          The GSR is better for their presence.

I no longer have my GS1100s, but, I do have a GS..... a GS X1250FA.
                          Not sure if GSXR7ED would agree my presence would be for the better..LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X