Stuff you have been putting off for winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phred View Post
    I have a long list as well, but just wanted to comment on the clean crisp pictures you posted. That camera is amazing, it makes me feel like I am right there looking at your bike.

Thanks, I'm still learning how to use it so have been just snapping away as often as I can...motorcycles make for fun pictures so I have lots of those haha

I'm hoping it warms up again for a few days in New Engand. Last year around Christmas it was still in the 50's.
    1980/1981 GS450 - GS500 Cylinder + Piston Swap - "De-L'ed", custom seat, CB350 bits, 18" rear, etc.
    1977 GS550
    1977 GS750 - Cross country trip thread

Comment

In August I completed a long-overdue top end refresh on my GS850G so that I could make the Missouri rally, and it's been running like a top ever since and using no oil.

So the only thing my fleet needs this winter is a valve check on the KLR650.

It's kinda weird, to be honest.
      1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
      2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
      2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
      Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Working...
      X