New threads that are deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
    Just let it go Ed, take a deep breath and let it go...
    Hey Norm!

I thought I'd see you poke your nose in here! lol

Yeah-yeah, sure-sure...I'll let it go.

Does that include deleting this thread so I get no snide remarks?

See what I did there, Norm?

Ed
    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Yeah! And one more thing Ed!!! While it's on the tip of my tongue....

Happy Veterans day my friend. Thanks for your service.
      My Motorcycles:
      22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
      22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
      82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
      81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
      79 1000e (all original)
      82 850g (all original)
      80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
        Yeah! And one more thing Ed!!! While it's on the tip of my tongue....

Happy Veterans day my friend. Thanks for your service.
        Thanks my fellow GS friend!

Ed
        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

There's another thread fixen' to get deleted regarding 120/130 rear tire.

I made an early input regarding my "T's" 130 tire. I provided specific description of the rim/tire and left it at that.

Then somehow, it turned into a issue with a signature quote...and it was brought up outside the "vortex".

Ed
          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post

I made an early input regarding my "T's" 130 tire. I provided specific description of the rim/tire and left it at that.

Then somehow, it turned into a issue with a signature quote...and it was brought up outside the "vortex".

Ed

I don't know why anyone would try to make a big deal out of it. If you were to insist on running square, solid rubber tires, I would say that's fine with me. LOL You go right ahead. eh
            Last edited by earlfor; 09-27-2020, 12:35 PM.
            All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Ed

Yeah that thread has sure turned into a fuddle duddle up .... I was going to make some crack about " white wall tires " and white supremacy but I thought I'd best leave well enough alone......
              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

not so much a thread as a dumpster fire, with jerks like me tossing cans of hairspray into it.....sorry!!
                Originally posted by bccap View Post
                Yeah that thread has sure turned into a fuddle duddle up .... I was going to make some crack about " white wall tires " and white supremacy but I thought I'd best leave well enough alone......
                1983 GS 1100 ESD

Comment

Originally posted by greg78gs750 View Post
                  not so much a thread as a dumpster fire, with jerks like me tossing cans of hairspray into it.....sorry!!
                  I added some comments myself...but only because I had initially replied with topic info.

I see now that the thread in question is gone.

Ed
                  GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                    Good call to leave well enough alone...lol.

Ed
                    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Good call to leave well enough alone...lol.

Ed
                      But, but, I like oversize solid rubber square tires. LOL
                      All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                        But, but, I like oversize solid rubber square tires. LOL
                        Okay, okay BC (comic strip).

The invention of the wheel was a big deal! Lol

Ed
                        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

It happened again...deleted thread.

Been a while...but I was involved in this one. Oh, well...such is life on the GSR.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Been a while...but I was involved in this one. Oh, well...such is life on the GSR.

Ed

What was the thread?
                            No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                              What was the thread?
                              Check your PM.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Ed

I was typing a reply to you when it was deleted .... I suspect the OP deleted it.... There wasn't anything particularly offensive in it to merit a moderator stepping in ......
                                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X