GS250T Carb Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS250T Carb Question

Greetings All. I can't figure out what these two slotted screws are on the Mikuni carbs for my 1980 GS250T. They don't screw all the way out for some reason so I'm wondering what their function is. The fuel/air mixture screws on these carbs are capped at the factory aned are located in a different area. They might have something to do with balancing since they sit right above the intake ports. The carb diagram on the parts fiche doesn't show any part number for these. Thoughts? Thanks.
    Attached Files

Those ARE the idle mix screws. By the way, "technical discussions" of twins have their own section. In this section's header, it does say

"Technical questions are not to be posted here."
    But it's easy to miss...If your thread has too much life, I think you can move it there.

Comment

Originally posted by dmoore View Post
      Greetings All. I can't figure out what these two slotted screws are on the Mikuni carbs for my 1980 GS250T. They don't screw all the way out for some reason so I'm wondering what their function is. The fuel/air mixture screws on these carbs are capped at the factory aned are located in a different area. They might have something to do with balancing since they sit right above the intake ports. The carb diagram on the parts fiche doesn't show any part number for these. Thoughts? Thanks.
      Ooop.s Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X