post # 1001!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

post # 1001!!!!!

Thanks everybody for the 19 months of interesting reading and information that I have had on this site! I never thought I would reach 1000 posts either.My wife thinks I'm addicted to this site,well she's right! I got my bike in June of 05 and did'nt really know that much about it.With this site and the people on it (not to mention the clymer's manul) I now have the knowledge and understanding of most everything on it! I have also put over 7000 miles on it and ride with confidence knowing it will bring me back home no matter what.GS Resources rocks and so does everybody on it!!! Thanks again everyone! T.Conroy

Congrats T!\\/ And tell your wife if you were truly an addict, you'd have 5000 posts by now!

Brad bt

Comment

Brad Ain't Wrong, I Joined a Couple of Months Before You and Check My Count!:shock: BUT as I have explained to the Wife, There are Worse Places on the Net for Me to be Hanging Out!:-D Congrats on the Milestone and Get Busy to catch up to the Real Blabbermouths!\\/
      sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
      2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

This place is way more entertaining that a Clymer's manual any day!

Comment

Originally posted by MissFabulous View Post
          This place is way more entertaining that a Clymer's manual any day!
          and sometimes it's just about as confusing too!!!!!!!!I would have more posts but i have to work on my bike sometimes!

Comment

I'm envious. You have more miles on your bike since joining than posts. I ain't even close. Congrats.

Comment

You're still a punk**

Congrads!
              1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
              1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
                You're still a punk**

Congrads!
                Yea, a 47 year old punk! LOL!!!

Comment

Just passed that milestone myself. Yeah, it's an addiction. Try going on a vacation and finding the computer at your vacation spot is retarded!

There's where you find out how addicted you are!

Comment

Working...
                  X