Have you always kept your bike up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
    and some countless dirtbikes get offs including one in which I was on fire for a short time.
    Haha! No video of that one? Sounds pretty good!
    Currently bikeless
    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
      Haha! No video of that one? Sounds pretty good!
      No unfortunately. This was back when home video cameras were the size of a small European car and the parents dared not let their assinine hooligan daredevil children (us) use them at all. It basically boiled down to me, a KX80 (I think?) over rotation off a ramp and me ending up rolled up in a barbed wire fence with the still running bike and it's split fuel line on top of me while my cousin Andy laughed until he wet himself. He stopped laughing when he realized that both the bike and my riding gear were on fire and then proceeded to shut the bike off and throw dirt on me till the flames went out. And then bailed the bike off me and then laughed again. D!ck head.

Comment

Sorry Josh but that sounds really funny. Were the burns bad or just clothing?
        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

20 something years of riding and my only drop was many moons ago, I had a 81 Virago with saddle bags, went to the local convenience store to get a few things. While I was kneeling down next to the bike putting away the stuff I bought in to the a saddle bag the bike fell over, anyone who may have witnessed it surely got a good laugh, I know this doesn't count though. Warning to all the non-dumpers out there, this thread is a jinx.
          Last edited by Guest; 06-07-2011, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X