No announcement yet.

Crystal Lake - GMR Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White's fine but if you have someone who's really impatient and tries to pass you while riding there - it can get just as ugly.
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
      Great video Cali. Where was the camera mounted?
      Yes,as Cliff said it was mounted on the case guards.But watching the quality of the video,i'm beginning to second guess myself.....i think somehow the ignition system interferes with the camera.
      Current bikes: '83 GPZ 750(shipped to Europe)and The one and only '81 GS 1000G,BOM 2/11.
      Past bikes: '84 MZ ETZ 250
      '84 Honda VFR 500
      '86 GSXR 750
      http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb362/caligs/

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by ptexotik View Post
        Personally, I avoid yellow like the plague. If poopsy coming the other way drops her compac case and reaches down and ends up crossing yellow ... I want to give her extra room for that screw up! I like white. Just sayin'
        Great photo report!
        Yes, this is good advice. But I tend to cheat a little when I can see far enough around the curve.

But I really do try NOT to make a habit out of it.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Great pics and video clip.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
            White's fine but if you have someone who's really impatient and tries to pass you while riding there - it can get just as ugly.
            you must be referring to a car trying to pass?? I got no problem with a bike whizzing by. But I said I like to be closer to white ... not that I crawl

Comment

Very impressed with the mic on the camera. I like how you can actually hear the bike and not just unbearable wind noise. Most videos like this feature a way obnoxious music bed to compensate for the wind, but I always want to hear the mechanical music.

Nice job on the video.

Comment

Working...
              X