GS Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ninja_Lancer View Post
    78ish blue GS750? Whitten and I40 broke down on the median. I would have stopped to help, but someone beat me to it. Second time I went by bike was gone so I guess he fixed it? Might have just been out of fuel.
    No way it was broken...Had to be fuel...:-D

Comment

Originally posted by 8trackmind View Post
      No way it was broken...Had to be fuel...:-D
      Unless the R&R failed.....

Comment

I saw a lady riding a sweet looking GS 550E today. Her boyfriend was on this sweet OC Choppers-style bobber. I pulled up next to them at a stoplight and gave her a "Nice GS!" holler. Her bike looked almost exactly like this:

Comment

No sighting, but pretty cool moment today. While sitting at a stop light, I heard a conversation going on in the car next to me. One person in the car knew that I had a GS and even told his friends that he wants one. I gave him a quick glance, smiled, and he responded with 'awesome bike' \\/

Comment

I was looking for my dog this morning, and after asking this dude if he'd seen her, he commented on my bike.

"Classic ride!"

Felt nice.

Comment

Was riding today and saw a group of older bikes. Damned if one (at least) wasn't a gs. Looked like around the 550 size. Got a slightly confused nod back.

Anyone else here from edmonton?

Comment

chockypudding is.

Comment

I saw what appeared to be a nice GS1000 this morning in Memphis on my way to work. It was headed up Farm Rd from Walnut Grove. I got a pretty decent look since I was stuck in traffic.
                  Todd.

Comment

Originally posted by ToddStyles View Post
                    I saw what appeared to be a nice GS1000 this morning in Memphis on my way to work. It was headed up Farm Rd from Walnut Grove. I got a pretty decent look since I was stuck in traffic.
                    Todd.
                    Why who could that be?
                    Last edited by Guest; 10-04-2006, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Todd.
                      Why who could that be?
                      HAHA! That's cool.

Any of you turkeys see a GS1000 in my neck of the woods, bet yer arse it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Billyboy View Post
                        Any of you turkeys see a GS1000 in my neck of the woods, bet yer arse it's me.
                        Same here.
                        I may be the only person in Memphis that has two GS's that run.
                        This may be the first time anyone has owned up to being spotted.
                        Last edited by Guest; 10-04-2006, 12:09 PM.

Comment

I may be the only person in Memphis that has two GS's that run.
                          This may be the first time anyone has owned up to being spotted.
                          I do have mine running now. It's not really driveable yet... no front brakes. My m/c was too far gone to rebuild but I've got a new one on order along with all the stuff to rebuild my forks. I have driven it around the neighborhood, though. My parts bike is complete enough, that I'm going to try and get it going again at some point.
                          Todd.

Comment

I do have mine running now. It's not really driveable yet...
                            Hey Todd, no "dis" intended to you! I know your bike runs.
                            (You are going to have it ready for Brown County next year right?)

I was only pointing out that the only GS's you find around here are usually dead.

Btw, this idiot that you saw this morning.
                            Was He wearing a blue and white jacket? White helmet? Loud 4 into 1?

Comment

Hey Todd, no "dis" intended to you!
                              None taken. O

Btw, this idiot that you saw this morning.
                              Was He wearing a blue and white jacket? White helmet? Loud 4 into 1?
                              Yep. 8-)

Comment

Btw, this idiot that you saw this morning. Was He wearing a blue and white jacket? White helmet? Loud 4 into 1?
                                Hey I saw that idiot too!

Comment

Working...
                                X