No announcement yet.

GS Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A burgandy GS???L near Amberly Way and Ral-Lagrange In Memphis?

Comment

Originally posted by 8trackmind View Post
      This may be the first time anyone has owned up to being spotted.
      I was thinking the same thing....way to own up 8track.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja_Lancer View Post
        A burgandy GS???L near Amberly Way and Ral-Lagrange In Memphis?
        His name is Charles. Talked to him last week. It's a 79 1000L.

Comment

I here you....Very few people don't wave back when I'm riding. El Paso has a great biker community and it seems as if people accept you no matter what you are riding. There are a few though, that make it bad for the rest of us.

Granted, most of the bikes here are Harley's, Sport Bikes or the bigger, newer metrics. It sure is great being the oldest bike in the bunch, most of the time!

Comment

Originally posted by Darci View Post
            It sure is great being the oldest bike in the bunch, most of the time!
            DAMN RIGHT.

Comment

82gs1100 Gl

BOB LAMPHERE BEAVERTON HONDA A UNMOLESTED 1982 GS1100 GLK
              JUST SITTING THERE FOR YEARS:shock:

Comment

In front of a cycle shop called Westy Motorsports in Glendale, AZ. Spotted a familiar red '82/'83 GS1100 in a pack of bikes. I doubled back to check it out. The bike was in for maintenance. Owner wasn't around. The guy at the shop didn't tell me much. The bike belongs to a local customer who takes good care of her. I agreed. I saw much pride of ownership in that bike.

By the way. Westy has a modest boneyard in the back. There are a few GS's mixed in with an assortment of metric bikes. Nothing there of interest to me. Others may find just what they're looking for.

Comment

Saw a guy on a red GS1100 zoom south on route 31 in illinois the other day early evening. I couldn't get enough cagers outta my way to see where he was going...

Comment

At the Longmont, Co. public library today, spotted a Red GS1000L. I left a note are you on here? Pretty nice bike. Ray
                    "Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded" -Yogi Berra
                    GS Valve Shim Club http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=122394
                    1978 GS1000EC Back home with DJ
                    1979 GS1000SN The new hope
                    1986 VFR700F2 Recycled

Comment

Two weekends ago when I went out with a friend of mine to pick up another plow truck for him, the guy selling it to him showed me a mint condition 82 GS850L in his storage shed in Emily, MN. It only has about 9000 miles on it, looks like showroom new..........He's storing a boat and the bike for this guy from down in the Twin Cities.

Comment

The girls and I went down to Santa Cruz for the day. At a red light I pulled up behind a van that had a motorcycle in the back. "Hey" says me, "that's a Suzuki in the back of that van"

I followed the guy for a few blocks. My daughter thinks I'm a kook. My wife is freaking out 'cuz I'm taking pictures while driving. Finally, he turned right, while I turned left.

Zoom in if you can. I'm thinking a '83ish GS750 or 1100E or ES. Anybody agree with me? Or maybe you agree with the girls? :roll:

Comment

I saw a gs at 40 hwy and noland rd. friday.I was in the wrong lane turning right and could not follow.Had to be a 550 or smaller with a white vetter fairing.We need more gs riders in KC.

Comment

GS something "L"

I think I see a gs something "L" as I drive through the little town of Ogden, Ks just outside Fort Riley, KS. I can see the distinctive look of the gear select indicator as I peek over a fence. Its all dusty like its been sitting for ever. I will get a picture on here to see what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by tconroy View Post
                              We need more gs riders in KC.
                              I plan to make that ride one of these times \\/ I go there alot in a cage

Comment

wednesday im in the front yard . i see a bike coming down the street, the guy is probably just getting off work. as he nears i can tell it is an older bike by its design, inline 4, signature exhaust note, paint color, gas tank, front fender, age of the guy riding 50ish,., dual overhead cam, yes its a suzuki, but i have to look a little harder to see the size,,,,,,,650.

Comment

Working...
                                X