GS Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water buffalo

I saw my first GT750 Suzuki yesterday in traffic. Caught my eye right away. I complemeted the man and he reved the 2 stroke off and manuvered threw traffic. I had to look up what the hell it was, found out there nick named water buffalo's. Oh I was in Portland Maine.

Comment

saw a gs at my gym yesterday morning in bordentown, nj. v&h exhaust. anyone on here?

Comment

I see a GS850 I believe a g shaftie in norwell Ma. At the same house as a cb350 quite frequently. Have waved to the guy on the 350 in passing and by the house once. If your here
        I'll stop and say hello one of these days. I ride a redish orange gs1000gl.
        Last edited by Guest; 08-18-2011, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Blue GS in Dayton OH

TDY here. Driving up Woodmen to get some grub, saw someone headed south bound on a Blue GS...couldn't tell the size but it looked good.....HI!!!!!

Comment

82 Katana sighted today, Rt 4 S in Bedford MA!

I was in my cage driving from one office to another today when I spotted a Kat on the road! I was heading north, and he was coming south on route 4 at evening rush hour - first Kat I've seen on the road in many years! Not much time to look, but appeared to be quite stock, noticed only one exhaust pipe in the rear view mirror but otherwise stock.
            Scott
            1982 GS1000S #1 bought in 84, #2 gone, #3 in hibernation
            1983 GS1100ES #1 (bought in 03, July 09 BOM, 65k traded in 17), #2 New daily rider, #3 in hibernation
            1982 GS1100E Red #1 - Original owner, sold in 93, #2 (Red) sold in 20 to Andy B
            2018 Gold Wing Tour - new out of the crate 1st non-Suzuki in 38 years
            sigpic

Comment

Saw this outside National Air Force Museum

cool place if you're ever in Dayton....

Comment

Originally posted by jbs80106 View Post
                cool place if you're ever in Dayton....
                very true, the Air Force museum is way cool. My dad on his GSX1100G, and I on my GS850G stopped there on our way back from a rally in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Unfortunately, most of my pictures didn't come out, and I didn't have a digital camera at that time. Someday I want to go back there with my kids.

Comment

so i walk into my girlfriends house and put my helmet down and took my jacket off, she said to me "my dad just got a bike" so i asked to see it and my face was practicly when i saw that it was a suzuki gs750e it looked to be a 79 or a little later, it had the kick start leaver and all, though it was missing some parts and it was rough. i also keep seing a tempter around town that looks alot like the 450 in physical size, just more displacement.

Comment

I saw a mint red 700es today. I tried to flag the guy down but he didn't stop. I also saw an 850 the other day that was bright orange. Come to think of it in the last 3 weeks I've seen about 7-8 gs's.

Comment

Saw a nice-sounding GS750 riding through downtown Manchester yesterday afternoon. All-black, anyone here?

Comment

North on I5 toward Bakersfield, 8/27/11

Hi,

Today (8/27/11) I was driving north on Interstate 5 in the Tejon Ranch area, headed towards Bakersfield, and I saw this nice example of a GS1000G.

The mufflers and mirrors were not stock but everything else looked great.

I thought I might know the rider, but the jacket/helmet didn't look familiar.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
                        Last edited by Guest; 08-29-2011, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Anywhere, USA 8/29/2011

I like the idea of this thread, but I lack the patience to open the posts to see where you saw someone on a GS.

Wouldn't it make more sense to post the title as
                          " Whichendontonvilletown, SC 8/29/2011"

Comment

Originally posted by Vmass View Post
                            I like the idea of this thread, but I lack the patience to open the posts to see where you saw someone on a GS.

Wouldn't it make more sense to post the title as
                            " Whichendontonvilletown, SC 8/29/2011"
                            Yah, kinda like Cliff did.
                            Then a person looking at it might recognize thier location and say "Hey, that could be my bike." or maybe someone they knew.
                            Last edited by Redman; 08-29-2011, 04:27 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                            GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by BassCliff View Post

BassCliff
                              So,

in the 7 years and 600+ postings of sightings,

is this the first photo of the "sighting" going down the road...?

Last edited by Redman; 08-29-2011, 04:29 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I saw this really nice 1000G at the Burger King as I went through the drive-through for lunch today. It's pretty clean.

Larry D
                                1980 GS450S
                                1981 GS450S
                                2003 Heritage Softtail

Comment

Working...
                                X