No announcement yet.

Rock On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have to say "back on the road again" by REO Speedwagon but if I'm riding for a long period of time it would be, dark side of the moon album or I robot album

Comment

On a cruise? Black Label Society's "Way Beyond Empty". In the city, i think maybe "No More Tears" or "I dont want to change the world" both by Ozzy.

Has anyone said "Born to be Wild"? ...Just watched "Easy Rider" again... Cant wait for the spring!

Comment

Thank GOD I'm back to normal.

This morning on the way in it was Rush - "Working Man".

Wheeewwww. Thought I was going Homo or something. :? :? 8O 8O

Anyway, so on my way home last night this damn song pops in my head and I couldn't get rid of it.

Elton John "Tiny Dancer".

Comment

Originally posted by DMPLATT
          Elton John "Tiny Dancer".

Usually I'm a Zeppelin kinda guy. Or Tom Petty, Eric Clapton, U2 etc....
          Hey, nuthin' wrong with "Sir Elton." He's put out some great stuff. 8) Not a great pick for a Harley 100th Anniversary rally though....
          I had some friends that went to that and they left as soon as he got on stage. Not because they didn't like him, they were afraid of getting caught up in some sort of riot. 8O
          Kevin
          E-Bay: gsmcyclenut
          "Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff." Frank Zappa

1978 GS750(x2 "projects"), 1983 GS1100ED (slowly becoming a parts bike), 1982 GS1100EZ,
          Now joined the 21st century, 2013 Yamaha XTZ1200 Super Tenere.

Comment

Deep Purple-Smoke on The Water. Or Warren Zevon, Lawyers, Guns, and Money. Or anything by the Rolling Stones.

I don't listen to any of this stuff anymore, but it still runs through my head at times, usually when I'm having fun.

Comment

Working...
            X