• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cipher View Post

That's not a sax. This is a sax!
    It's like a musical fart cushion.
    ---- Dave
    79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
    80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
    79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
    92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I live in southern Utah and know how beautiful it is. Great trip!
      And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
      Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Thanks Trev.
        Great adventure, and some great pics.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
          Thanks Trev.
          Great adventure, and some great pics.

Thanks Dave

There's more....have you ever heard of Iconic Motorbikes in Santa Monica CA? https://iconicmotorbikeauctions.com/
          You might remember in my Safety Meetings thread me mentioning a guy that came to my meetings...Bill Peck...He has a crazy valuable collection...Ducati greenframes, a couple of Honda NR's...had the guy from New Zealand from VeeTwo Brooke Henry https://www.veetwo.com/....anyway Bill told me that he is "involved" with Iconic and has bikes there.....so I asked Bill if I could go see the Iconic while in California....Bill sets up a meeting....when I showed up I had to use the password "Bill Peck" to get in....lol....
          Adam Tromp the owner could not have been more gracious and took us on a tour....wow! This was an airport hanger full of some of the most valuable motorcycles in the world.

Zero mile Duc owned by my friend Bill....Adam told us he was offered 1 million for it and turned it down,

No signature

Comment

Some more.......

No signature

Comment

Motorcycles should not be locked up in cages like veal!
              1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
                Motorcycles should not be locked up in cages like veal!
                Lol....well almost every bike there is for sale...have a look at the website
                No signature

Comment

Working...
                X