North central PA rides/riders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doug g View Post
    I am think of putting a ride to go up to Worlds End State park in May. Anyone interested?
    Are talking about a one-day thing, or multi-day event?

Comment

hello neighbor

Was just wasting beaucoup time here at the office and uncovered your thread. I'm from Sayre, PA - a bit north and east of you guys, but close enough. I'm pretty familiar with St. Mary's area (went to college at IUP).
      If anything develops for a PA ride, let me know - I'm curious about my GS and it would be nece to meet a few others. You may be a little south of the stateline, but the roads in NY are a lot better.

Comment

I see this is an old thread But if you want to head up to the Grand Canyon Let me know I want to head Back down again. Can probably round up a couple of locals to join me.

Pat

There is another rider down your way I think Handel PATHUNDER, give him a look,
        Last edited by Guest; 05-11-2009, 06:41 PM. Reason: PS Added

Comment

Last time I was at the PA Grand Canyon was 13 years ago. I've been wanting to make a day trip back up there, but haven't got around to it yet. If anyone wants to set up a meet up, I'm up for it.

Comment

Map to the Gumball Rally

Comment

Friend of mine has a camp in Sheffield. I get up their
              from Pittsburgh 7 or 8 times a year. Some of the best
              motorcycle roads in Pa. And one of my favorite destinations.

I also do preventive maintenance on carbon/sulfur
              analyzers at a couple of powdered metal companies
              in Ridgeway.

Comment

Anybody up for a meeting Sunday to Monday? Not 100% but I am thinking about it.

Pat

Comment

Working...
                X