Central Arizona Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patti,

Hi Jim here; Bill Baco Chef) and I were hoping to make this last trip of the season to AZ, and get up to the Sedona area. Things are not going to work out that way.

Next time.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by pmint patti View Post
      How are YOU Dave?
      Single again, yes....but, for now, only on paper.....It's quite complicated and too long of a story!
      Anyway, again I feel like an infant on this new computer... with pics and all.... I'll try and get it together Dave, Honest!

Going to work tomorrow...Would be nice if I make ONE sale.....
      It can get depressing....sitting there all day with VERY LITTLE costomers, and no sales...Haven't sold anything in two weeks!!! Looks like I'll close after Christmas, unless another BIG miracle happens...Oh, well, lots more people in the same boat.
      Lots of praying should be going on now...
      I'm worried Dave, about what our country coming to.
      Please feel free to pm me, anytime. Your are definately a good egg,
      even if you are a 'thread pirate'....!

Now let's get back to the thread.....
      "ANY OF YOU GUYS COMING THIS SUNDAY??
      pmint

p.s.
      Maybe I'll take the camera to the shop, and mess with it, try and get pics again... I don't have any, myself.

But, I'm OK...and the pink baby starts right up, and makes me
      ....."smile/ride".
      ...Hey, think I coined a new phrase?
      P.P.S.
      BILL, ARE YOU STILL THE SAME GUY FROM THE PHEONIX AREA...
      ....MR." MY PORCH LITES ARE ON".... ?
      Nope, I'm the Bill from Bakersfield CA with my porch light on.
      1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
      1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

...Oooops, Sorry;
        But, I'd still like to meet ANY of our family, cruising down I-17, north of Pheonix...let me know, OK?....Whenever.
        I do go out of town sometimes

ps...My dad and only brother were named Bill.

Comment

Working...
        X