Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
    2000 Kawasaki Concours
    Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Looks like this years attendance is gonna be down. If you guys can think of someone that would enjoy this event, give them a holler, the more the merrier!

Comment

I would love to make this one. Not happening this year, but one year, the stars will align...
        1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
        2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
        2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
        Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Its sad that the rally keeps loosing interest year after year. Ive tried to reach out to many of my friends but theres just no interest. Regardless im am a solid "i will be there" status , arriving mid day thursday. Really looking foward to seeing the gang !
          '06 HD Fatboy
          '84 GPz1100

Comment

Maybe we should advertise in New England riders? They are a sport touring based face book organization. I advertised it on the FB GSR and got no interest so far. I do believe three of my friends are coming, Dana is a definite, Dave B is 90 percent and Dave K doesn't have a bike, but wants to come and hangout.je went to a few moosehead ,and two Coolidge or three. Greg is questionable but not a no yet

Comment

I have a 1st timer coming this year. Also have decals made up. Sorry, no magnets this year. Will also be there mid afternoon Thursday. Brenda will be bringing the truck, I’ll have some extra chairs and coolers for group use. We could also use the truck and get a load of firewood from the guy down the road, probably save a pile o dough
              1986 GS1150ES "JUNO QUICK”
              1984 GS1100GK
              1982 GS1100E “RANGER”
              1978 GS750E-"JUNO RIOT" on the road in 2013
              1980 GS550GL complete, original, 4900 miles

Comment

Originally posted by skip View Post
                Maybe we should advertise in New England riders? They are a sport touring based face book organization. I advertised it on the FB GSR and got no interest so far. I do believe three of my friends are coming, Dana is a definite, Dave B is 90 percent and Dave K doesn't have a bike, but wants to come and hangout.je went to a few moosehead ,and two Coolidge or three. Greg is questionable but not a no yet
                Absolutely agree with trying to spread the invites over other rider forums. I tried posting the rally info on my NE gun forums in the motorcycle rider sub section and again got no interest. Its tough to gain interest in a written forum post to those riders that "don't know".
                '06 HD Fatboy
                '84 GPz1100

Comment

So I put a post in New England riders , and have two more people coming. They seem very excited , and have been messaging me on and off all day

Comment

Originally posted by skip View Post
                    So I put a post in New England riders , and have two more people coming. They seem very excited , and have been messaging me on and off all day
                    Skip , i joined NER can you post s link to the rally on the NER site ?
                    '06 HD Fatboy
                    '84 GPz1100

Comment

But then they have to join GSR and most wont. I WAS Going to make an event but I Wanted to feel it out first. Find my post and comment on it and it will stay near the top. Ill edit my post to include the gsr link just in case

Comment

I unfortunately have to bail out. We have a brand new PM staff and I need to lead them Thursday, Friday and Saturday night until 1AM. Maybe I could swing by Sunday and say hi but we will see as Momma wants me to free her up that day. Adding an 18 month old to the equation makes time away challenging.

The plus side. Henry is coming back to Vermont next summer and he's looking forward to getting back to MC camping getaways. Although he took is planning to start pumping out the kids with his doctor wife.

Enjoy guys
                        Jedz Moto
                        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                        1988 Honda GL1500-6
                        2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                        2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                        Originally posted by Hayabuser
                        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
                          There's usually lots of cooking at the rally,
                          Are you coming again this year ? Always good to see you!

Comment

I'll probably show up at some point.
                            2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                            82 gs1100L probably the next project
                            1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                            1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
                              I'll probably show up at some point.
                              Another 2 am friday night?

Comment

I got home last night after 10 days in Vermont and New Hampshire. And a night in the Adirondacks. Started with a rainy ride to the NE rally. Good to see you guys again. I was so happy you had a fire going. I'll put a couple pictures up soon.
                                2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                                82 gs1100L probably the next project
                                1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                                1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Working...
                                X