82 gs850l shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

82 gs850l shocks

I have add a seat hoop to my 82 gs850l. Then this last year I shortened it up by fabricating a new sub frame or complete rear seat area. To get the stance I would like I may have to increase the length of the OEM shocks a little. Either that or cut I apart and redo it at a slitely different angle or possible weld new tabs on the swing are alittle more forward, this actually may be the plan . In the mean time I thought I saw it that hagon offered longer shocks, though there site has been under construction for some time now. Anyways is there a site that offers longer shocks for my bike?

call them they should have somthing that will work
    78 GS1000 Yosh replica racer project
    82 Kat 1000 Project
    05 CRF450x
    10 990 ADV-R The big dirt bike

P.S I don't check PM to often, email me if you need me.

Comment

Hagon and Progressive 12 series shocks are worth a look as well. With Progressive, you have to poke around a bit, but you can get 12 series shock bodies in 13.5" and 14.25" lengths eye-to-eye (stock is 13", 330mm), then pair them with appropriate springs. Hagons are built to order.
      1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
      2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
      2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
      Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Working...
      X