New to Forum please bear with me. GS1000 Gold Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Forum please bear with me. GS1000 Gold Find

I'm 68 years old in not so good health and have a land mine of GS1000 Parts accessories, which I've collected since the first model came out in 1978. I have that original bike still along with a 1979 and 1980 model. The 79 is in very good condition. I have new V&H headers still in the box, Dyna coils still in box, and many more in box parts. I also have a Tracy one piece fiberglass cafe body in good condition. Also have a rebuilt never been back in frame engine. I want to get rid of all my gold mine stash in one sale to one lucky purchaser. Would need to discuss telephonically since I have to much to list here. No low ball offers either since I know what's out there available and what isn't. This is a collectors gold mine if your looking for tanks and electronics long gone years ago. Respond and we'll take it from there. Thanks riders.

Originally posted by Akane53242 View Post
    one sale to one lucky purchaser.
    Well........might not find that lucky guy here but its a very interesting offer. Would love to see pics of the "gold mine stash" and the follow up to who the lucky purchaser ends up being.....

Throw us a bone......

between a. $100-$1000 ?
    between b. $1000-$5000 ?
    between c. $5000-10000 ?
    more than that ?
    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Welcome.

better to post in the Parts For Sale section, or GSOwners section. (any place other than this section meant for one specific group project).

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
        Welcome.

better to post in the Parts For Sale section, or GSOwners section. (any place other than this section meant for one specific group project).
        Yep. And I would add that you really should drop some sort of hint as to where you might be located on this spinning blue marble floating through space.
        1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
        2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
        2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
        Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Originally posted by bwringer View Post

Yep. And I would add that you really should drop some sort of hint as to where you might be located on this spinning blue marble floating through space.
          Akane53242
          Forum Newbie
          Last Activity: 03-05-2022, 03:00 PM

Brian, Recent (two days ago) forum update doesnt display location with each post. Now have to click on username to see such.
          Last edited by Redman; 03-14-2022, 03:37 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I once drove out to Alamogordo from Dover, DE for a Boeing gig...I took three days to get there.

ABQ would be a shorter drive...lol!

Post pics...these guys might gobble up what you got.

Wait, I've been here too long...they may not.

I say that reluctantly.

Ed

Last edited by GSXR7ED; 03-14-2022, 08:04 PM.
            GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
            GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
            Originally posted by GSXR7ED
            Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by bwringer View Post

It's listed with my profile name, I'm located in Albuquerque, NM

Comment

Sorry folks lost all my information and haven't been able to find my way back to this group until just now. Can you list your email on here so I can be contacted? If so I'll do that.

Comment

Working...
                X