• Show
Clear All

Welcome Back!..
    "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by gsbill View Post
      Still poking around. Member since the mid 90s when GSR was a bulletin board format.
      Me, too, since 1998. Changed bikes, job, home and wife since then.
      "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
      Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Was a member from about 2008 till around 2015 (same user name), then got into other makes of bikes, and got dropped from the members list during some update or another. Back to owning a GS, and wonder why I sold my '80 GS850.

Comment

Originally posted by Runningdog View Post
          Was a member from about 2008 till around 2015 (same user name), then got into other makes of bikes, and got dropped from the members list during some update or another. Back to owning a GS, and wonder why I sold my '80 GS850.
          Replacing my GK with a Bandit 1200 took me away from those thoughts.
          I look on my current Bandit as still a GS, but with more letters, as in GSX1250FA.
          I love the fuel injection.
          "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
          Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Yeah, a lot to be said for injection...my Wee Strom fires up every spring with only a battery charge. But the GS increases my salty vocabulary. Always looked at the Bandits with some "hmmmmm".

Comment

Originally posted by cloudbreakmd View Post

I have NOS parts if you are ever interested as well as used.
              Thanks. All I have now is the ZX-11. Still a little nostalgic about the old GSs though.

Comment

Working...
              X