No announcement yet.

M-Pox / Monkey Pox warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only watch "Fox" news. I am an avid Fox fan. I even have a Fox Den under my barn, which produces two kittens a year. Not kidding either, I also average 2 to 3 fawns from a couple of Doe's that live on my property, and a Black Bear that eats all my raspberries.

Haven't heard much about "Monkey Pox" lately. Maybe ignoring it gave it the attention it deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzukian View Post
      I only watch "Fox" news.
      Technically, it's not a news station, never was. They have admitted that they (administration and on air 'talent') believed they were spreading lies and misinformation, but did it nonetheless for the $.

Sounds like a wonderful spread you've got there. I'll venture you're not here in NY City.

1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

At least he has been consistent
        Frb45_haYAAbbbI.jpg
        Attached Files
        82 GS650E (Canadian), 83 XS650SK (Canadian), Main machines Running
        Aussie, 74 TX650A, 80 XS650SG, 81XS650SH, 80XS850, in various states of repair/disrepair
        Introduction and ongoing thread for myGS650Ez
        Albums

Comment

Originally posted by Suzukian View Post
          I only watch "Fox" news. I am an avid Fox fan.
          I'm impressed .... It takes a lot of courage to admit something like that ....
          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post

I'm impressed .... It takes a lot of courage to admit something like that ....
            I hope you know I'm being facetious. No courage was involved in the making of that statement.

Comment

This post got me to wondering, but I can't find the right buttons to push to get what I'm looking for. I's trying to find how many folks watch MSN vs how many watch CNN vs how many watch FOX... It should be simple, but I didn't find it.
              1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

I don't know, but if the day comes when only the people making Fox are the ones watching it, then there has been a universal universal equilibrium.

Comment

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
                  This post got me to wondering, but I can't find the right buttons to push to get what I'm looking for. I's trying to find how many folks watch MSN vs how many watch CNN vs how many watch FOX... It should be simple, but I didn't find it.
                  Push the number four button.
                  Last edited by Rob S.; 03-29-2023, 07:30 PM.
                  1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

FOX is number one followed by MSNBC and CNN ......
                    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Thanks cap, I thought I'd heard Fox was way up there in viewers. And Rob, when I clicked on that Groups link thing, I found no info on any of those stations.... Thank ya'll.
                      1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post

FOX is number one followed by MSNBC and CNN ......
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_cable_news
                        Yep....and McDonalds sells the most hamburgers.
                        No signature

Comment

I know why McDonalds is on top, it's because BIG MACs are the best, I couldn't say if the reasoning for Fox would be the same or not.

Comment

Thanks cap, I thought I'd heard Fox was way up there in viewers. And Rob, when I clicked on that Groups link thing, I found no info on any of those stations.... Thank ya'll.
                            I typed number 4, but using the number sign, and spell check kindly frigged it up for me.

It was a joke. Look on the back of J.A.'s Volunteers album. "Question of the day: what is your favorite stripe on the flag?"

Every other member gave somewhat lengthy replies. Jack's answer was, "Four," but he's holding up his right index finger as if to say "one."

Comment

I ate a Big Mac last year, because it had been decades. I got 3/4's the way through. I didn't feel good for a couple of days. Burger King is just as bad. Wendy's a "scooch" better. I prefer to just make Burgers at home now, but I don't like Red meat like I used to. I do love all kinds of fish and other Seafood.

Comment

Working...
                              X