• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suzukian View Post
    Well put. I wish I wasn't so wordy.
    earlfor​ Thanks!!
    (:-) (;-) anytime
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

What the hell is this thread about.
      1983 GS 550 LD
      2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

It's what people live for.

Comment

Even if they die arguing over the topic ...
          "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
          ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
          1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by Cipher View Post
            What the hell is this thread about.
            Banks that store rice that are ran by short fat bald people ?
            and then it morphed into argument about people saying chit that was irrelevant. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by trent View Post

Banks that store rice that are ran by short fat bald people ?
              and then it morphed into argument about people saying chit that was irrelevant. LOL
              Communication was so much nicer when complex symbols were stylized onto clay tablets.
              1983 GS 550 LD
              2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Here, just for you. Try and de-Cipher it. Hint, it's Cuneiform.

This says it all.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Brendan W View Post
                  Inspirational. Reminds me of Space Cowboys and Pirsig for some strange reason.
                  Unfortunately my deep seated distrust for banks and everything they stand for..... puts me on guard but you know what....doesn't matter.
                  As a stand alone piece of cinema it works. Can and would corporations seek to exploit that... Yes...... but a Shark is a Shark by nature.
                  I watched the video before any comments were posted and while it was a great story, my mind immediately went to bank exploitation after the conclusion. Since I understood the OP's sentiment, I decided to move on without comment.

Now, I will keep my thoughts to myself as to who turned this thread to " sh*t ".

Comment

Originally posted by Vmass View Post

I watched the video before any comments were posted and while it was a great story, my mind immediately went to bank exploitation after the conclusion. Since I understood the OP's sentiment, I decided to move on without comment.

Now, I will keep my thoughts to myself as to who turned this thread to " sh*t ".
                    The bank gets to write off the production costs and all the people involved in the production get to say "I did the lighting/sound/set design of that piece" which opens the door to other work. Those folks have a rep to uphold in order to get work just like the actors do, it's not a pretty business once you look behind the screen. Ever seen those cheesy movies on The Hallmark channel? Those are known duds by design, all kinda companies back those for the write offs and the other folks involved get to show they worked on an otherwise well polished production, that opens more doors than having your name in the credits of a "B" rated slasher film that's for sure.
                    Last edited by LAB3; 06-03-2023, 11:10 AM.
                    1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
                    1982 GS450txz (former bike)
                    LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

Originally posted by LAB3 View Post

The bank gets to write off the production costs and all the people involved in the production get to say "I did the lighting/sound/set design of that piece" which opens the door to other work. Those folks have a rep to uphold in order to get work just like the actors do, it's not a pretty business once you look behind the screen. Ever seen those cheesy movies on The Hallmark channel? Those are known duds by design, all kinda companies back those for the write offs and the other folks involved get to show they worked on an otherwise well polished production, that opens more doors than having your name in the credits of a "B" rated slasher film that's for sure.
                      That makes cents….

Comment

Nice looking turd though. ​​​ Pants.gif
                        Last edited by Suzukian; 06-10-2023, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X